Coral Vue Hydros

10% back, free shipping over $29 and a doorbuster! [Group Buy]

valeriebrs

I'm getting the IceCap Control Module for my Gyre. :) Alas the cable to be able to run the Gyre in reverse isn't in stock, but maybe it will be by next month's group buy.

Currently in my cart...

55lbs of Reef Rock 2.1

Glue

Acrylic Tubes

Gyre XF130

if i place an order today, will I get it by Friday? I am going out of town Saturday to next Wednesday so want to make sure the box is not sitting outside in the lobby for days...

Still debating on the Gyre...not sure if I should buy it now or wait till they come standard with the rugged blades

I placed a big order. And very excited with all the goodies that will come in!

Hoping BRS will ship quickly. :)

Nice! We're working on those orders. They should ship today :)

I'm getting the IceCap Control Module for my Gyre. :) Alas the cable to be able to run the Gyre in reverse isn't in stock, but maybe it will be by next month's group buy.

It should be! We have another shipment on the way. They have been pretty popular!

Currently in my cart...

55lbs of Reef Rock 2.1

Glue

Acrylic Tubes

Gyre XF130

if i place an order today, will I get it by Friday? I am going out of town Saturday to next Wednesday so want to make sure the box is not sitting outside in the lobby for days...

Still debating on the Gyre...not sure if I should buy it now or wait till they come standard with the rugged blades

If you're located in Illinois and you place your order today before 3:30 CST you should have the order by Wednesday with our Flat-Rate Shipping :)

If you're located in Illinois and you place your order today before 3:30 CST you should have the order by Wednesday with our Flat-Rate Shipping :)

Got the tracking today for Wednesday delivery. That's SUPER fast for freee shipping. You just got a customer 4 life. My 75 gallon build will be BRS all the way.

Got the tracking today for Wednesday delivery. That's SUPER fast for freee shipping. You just got a customer 4 life. My 75 gallon build will be BRS all the way.

Nice! Let us know if you need anything once the package arrives :)

How the hell did I miss this?

No worries! It's a pretty new system, but we'll be doing another around October 17th, with sign up beginning around the 12th or 13th so stay tuned.

Archived