Coral Vue Hydros

Wretched 66 SCA

Wretched

Sorry to hear that! Thanks for coming along, it's been a long few months but I am feeling more comfortable(as can be) each day! Waiting on the Veterans Affairs Hospital is dreadful... Take care of yourself, sir!

yea things will get better, thanks for the kind words. Take care of yourself aswell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tank looks great man. Thank you for your service. I know you dont know me but you seem like a great guy. I live in the OC so please pm me if you ever need some help with anything.

Hey man, thanks for that. I appreciate it! I just recently started some treatment which i'm doing good with so far! Maybe if I ever start fragging I can cut you some heads..! If I wasn't so afraid of fragging, I would.

Hey Wretched do you feed your LPS corals?

I don't feed any euphyllia, but all my other lps I do feed, such as the acans, duncans, plate, zoas and candy cane. How's your tank doing? I need to hop over to your thread and catch up, i've been AWOL last month or two from NR!

I don't feed any euphyllia, but all my other lps I do feed, such as the acans, duncans, plate, zoas and candy cane. How's your tank doing? I need to hop over to your thread and catch up, i've been AWOL last month or two from NR!

Huh interesting! I noticed that my candy cane and duncan will have a feeding response but euphyllia wont do anything, so I guess that agrees with what you are doing!

Tank is doing well, swing by NR more often! :)

Archived