Pod Your Reef

Can't Make MACNA/Labor Day Treat - 5% OFF dLux Sump Kits

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

Since everyone is having fun at MACNA and for those who can't make it, I thought I'd throw in a small treat for you. I know 5% is not much but I hope it'll help some, may be with your support I can even make it to Macna in a few years! :)

Add any dLux Sump Kits to cart then use coupon code: SAVE5SK at checkout to receive your discount. Coupon is good through Monday Sept. 7th.

Happy Reefing and enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

Phuong T

20168154784_0ae6288051_z.jpg

19504988286_d86c124120_z.jpg

20331371419_8d70357fc6_z.jpg

20332689210_c8161a0e8a_z.jpg

20764557356_0ecd28aa40_z.jpg

I think a video on how to install these (Or at least a single baffle) would be very nice and a great addition to the site!

Great suggestion bro! I'd love to take on the video myself but I just don't have time while working on custom projects and products. I'd offer to send someone a free sump kit to do a professional review and installation video for me instead.

Great suggestion bro! I'd love to take on the video myself but I just don't have time while working on custom projects and products. I'd offer to send someone a free sump kit to do a professional review and installation video for me instead.

I'd give it a shot. Sounds like it'd be a fun project. But I would only have the room for the 5.5 kit if that makes a difference.

I'd give it a shot. Sounds like it'd be a fun project. But I would only have the room for the 5.5 kit if that makes a difference.

Thank you, that's sweet but I really need one for the 20L and 10G since these are my standard kits.

I would offer but

1. I have no use for it!

and

2. Im the exact opposite of professional!

Haha, of course it would have to be useful for you. Would that be acting or photography?

You're here in spirit.

By random a bunch of acrylic guys, myself included, all sit at a table at the banquet together. Your name got brought up. We need someone to throw custom work to so I figured you like money and the challenge.

Thank you, that's sweet but I really need one for the 20L and 10G since these are my standard kits.

Haha, of course it would have to be useful for you. Would that be acting or photography?

:happy: I figured as much!

You're here in spirit.

By random a bunch of acrylic guys, myself included, all sit at a table at the banquet together. Your name got brought up. We need someone to throw custom work to so I figured you like money and the challenge.

That is so awesome!! especially coming from you. My work are partly inspired by yours for the longest time. I do really appreciate the referrals and yes I love challenges that will feed my family! :)

:happy: I figured as much!

If I decided to go standard with the 5.5G, I'd love for you to do it :)

That is so awesome!! especially coming from you. My work are partly inspired by yours for the longest time. I do really appreciate the referrals.

If I decided to go standard with the 5.5G, I'd love for you to do it :)

Thanks! Just keep me in mind if ya do! I hope to see you at MACNA next year!

Thanks! Just keep me in mind if ya do! I hope to see you at MACNA next year!

Will do. I'd be a awesome if that's possible, otherwise we'll just keep adding years to it :)

Wish I was ready for a sump kit to take advantage of your generous offer. But will be sooner than later - husband has decided he wants a "big" tank. Going to look at tanks at the LFS tomorrow to get an idea of how big he wants - all he knows is that he wants it bigger than our former 55 gal freshwater. So it looks like I will be in the market for a sump soon.

Do you do small custom work? If so, pkease pm me - I have an idea for something for my sun coral that will look better in my tank than his tupperware "home" but still allow ne to take him out for his daily feedings without actually handling him.

Wish I was ready for a sump kit to take advantage of your generous offer. But will be sooner than later - husband has decided he wants a "big" tank. Going to look at tanks at the LFS tomorrow to get an idea of how big he wants - all he knows is that he wants it bigger than our former 55 gal freshwater. So it looks like I will be in the market for a sump soon.

Do you do small custom work? If so, pkease pm me - I have an idea for something for my sun coral that will look better in my tank than his tupperware "home" but still allow ne to take him out for his daily feedings without actually handling him.

Sounds great! Bigger isn't always better, obviously proven by all the TOTM on NR but sometime it just grown on you :)

Sure I love mini projects. I'll send you a PM shortly.

Archived