Coral Vue Hydros

Nano Box NEW Mini/DUO/QUAD : Huge News!

DaveFason

Few teasers of the anodized unit. Look over the finger prints, I was SO happy.

21408864059_b8fbb5498e_c.jpgUntitled by David Fason, on Flickr

20973002264_809d716de4_c.jpgUntitled by David Fason, on Flickr

These new units look freaking awesome. Question though, I'm setting up a 90g do yall think 2 duos would work over it, one centered on each half of the tank? Tank will be mostly softies and LPS and maybe some SPS higher up at some point.

Thanks! I have a local customer using the same set up over his 90. Should be just fine with that.

-Dave

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upgrade kit pricing :

Two Channel : $80

Three Channel ( Users with two channel + Moonlight ) : $90

Four Channel : $99

Each kit includes :

New Fan

Drivers/PCB/Fan Control

Driver Housing

You can install the kit yourself or send it in. I will only charge you shipping back on top of the kit. The kit will allow for one plug control and fan control. This will really be a great upgrade for those with Tides.

-Dave

Sorry if this has been already asked.

I'm new to reef/nano-reef world and would like to know how are Nanobox lights programmed and controlled. I like AI Prime and Radion wireless full programmable control using web or mobile app.

I'm new to reef/nano-reef world and would like to know how are Nanobox lights programmed and controlled. I like AI Prime and Radion wireless full programmable control using web or mobile app.

Via the Bluefish Mini controller.

All wireless as well using the Bluefish controller.

16914815230_63357421d7_c.jpgchooseyourcolor by David Fason, on Flickr

16867228782_7e1306e8df_c.jpgscenes-menu by David Fason, on Flickr

16842526106_fa3fc2bb6a_c.jpglight-program-menu2 by David Fason, on Flickr

16867228842_484423414c_c.jpglight-program-menu by David Fason, on Flickr

16984219176_10341144c7_c.jpgbluefishminiteaser1 by David Fason, on Flickr

17713743178_9a47a9b8da_c.jpgduowirelessweb by David Fason, on Flickr

I'm sure Dave will sell you a new housing but you'd end up swapping your current LED puck from your old light to the new one just to have an updated look. You'd be better off I think buying a new light and selling your old one if you want a new housing

So the upgrade option is just for the new driver board with fan control? Will there be an upgrade for the new housing?

Correct, it will be a new driver assembly and housing. At the current time I will not be selling just the housing. I would have to sell for far to much to make it worth while. The contour on the sides is a royal PIA to machine. I opted for this look and eat the fee just to have it look like the old body.

Video of new housing 5.5x2.5x.75 :

21690511052_dffb9a0c21_c.jpgDriver Housing Video by David Fason, on Flickr

21675916776_cbbd9d5104_c.jpgDriverHousing by David Fason, on Flickr

The housing will have three holes drilled. On the underside we will include small "feet" to lift the housing off the ground.

The units really are in a league of there own. Once people start to see them they will be blown away by the design and output. If anyone is going to be at RAP LA, I will have a few units. Just look out for me. :D

-Dave

Driver housings will be prepped today and I received the first run of QUADs. Woke up super early yesterday to prep and they look incredible! Pictures this afternoon.

-Dave

Driver housings will be prepped today and I received the first run of QUADs. Woke up super early yesterday to prep and they look incredible! Pictures this afternoon.

-Dave

Can't wait for my new duo to be shipped :)

What Kat said. Who did the CNC work on that lid? It looks fantastic.

Lazer beam ;)

Thanks guys. Just wait until you see some of the lid types I have made. The units are really looking more and more polished each day.

-Dave

Oh my, first the usuals, then wood panels and now even coloured acrylic? Nice.

You have not seen anything yet. :ninja:

I used to be BIG time into art. Now for me this is like my pallet to show you guys what I can do. It has only started!

Archived