Top Shelf Aquatics

MACNA 2016 San Diego

Sancho

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

San Diego eh? It's finally close enough, I think I'll go! I love San Diego, I lived in Ocean Beach for a summer some years ago.

The Great and Powerful OZ will be there omgomgomg

Christopher Marks

Oh I don't know about a booth, but maybe we can setup a little Nano-Reef meet up somewhere near by. Do most people stick around the convention center/hotel, or venture out more? It would be fun to get everyone out to Ocean Beach or Pacific Beach or even downtown.

San Diego eh? It's finally close enough, I think I'll go! I love San Diego, I lived in Ocean Beach for a summer some years ago.

Oh I don't know about a booth, but maybe we can setup a little Nano-Reef meet up somewhere near by. Do most people stick around the convention center/hotel, or venture out more? It would be fun to get everyone out to Ocean Beach or Pacific Beach or even downtown.

We get to meet the infamous Christopher Marks? :D I'd be in for a fun NR meet up. We'll have a car so I'm fine with wherever in terms of location.

damm nanoreef booth would be so sick you have to do it chris you have to man

make shirts saying

"helping reefers since the 90's"

Pssshhh. I think something along the lines of "bigger isn't always better"

then maybe add in the '90's below it :)

I'm so mad I missed out on the one in DC this year, dam this deployment! Do they tend to do them on alternating costs each year?

There is no rhyme or reason to the placement geographically. It hasn't been on the west coast in a long time, which from a consumer sense makes well NO sense.

There are a lot of factors but who applies is the most.

These are HUGE events that take the right minded people to put on and years of planning. And it's mostly voulenteer with exibitors paying the bills. Basically a large reefing club with business minded members goes a long way.

, I think I'll go! I love San Diego,

My MACNA dream come true. The man with the largest forum in attendance. A N-R booth would be cool and I would totally help but even without one, you would enjoy. And could spam as much or as little as you want with just being in attendance.

Meet and greets are key, heck private room parties are common. Many ways of arranging this, one called this company inTank being the only nano focused vendor there informing where to meet up on the beach or in the private nano-reef suite,. LOL

If you're up lots of time to plan and you know where to contact. Since we are shipping for the 1st time the booth will be even more involved and eye catching.

My biggest advice to everyone here is book the hotel early. You can always cancel. And buy that full pass while it is cheap, you can always sell. These are huge events and being on the west coast, well I'm hoping for a Miami or even bigger! Shit I still don't have a voice from DC.

My MACNA dream come true. The man with the largest forum in attendance. A N-R booth would be cool and I would totally help but even without you would enjoy. And could spam as much or as little as you want with just an attendance.

Meet and greets are key, heck private room parties are common. Many ways of arranging this, one called this company inTank being the only nano focused vendors there informing where to meet up on the beach or in the private nano-reef suite,. LOL

If you're up lots of time to plan and you know where to contact. Since we are shipping for the 1st time the booth will be even more involved and eye catching.

My biggest advice to everyone here is book the hotel early. You can always cancel. And buy that full pass while it is cheap, you can always sell. These are huge events and being on the west coast, well I'm hoping for a Miami or even bigger! Shit I still don't have a voice from DC.

+ 1 although if money is tight for some people. The convention its smack dab in the middle of hotel circle. You have 5 star resorts and a few shady ass motels all within walking distance.

As for PB and OB. That weekend is crazy busy in those spots. Honestly I stopped going down there in my mid 20s. I avoid PB and Mission Beach like the plague. OB is strange, the homeless and crazy have really made going to OB quite miserable or very fun. :happy:

I will have a car with 2-3 extra seats if we do meet up somewhere away from the convention center B)

Yay, E :happydance:. Is Laura coming too?

Of course! Looking forward to seeing you guys! Laura will not be at the convention itself, but will be hanging out.

We will finally see the great and powerful Oz?! OB is most excellent place to hang your hat.

There is no rhyme or reason to the placement geographically. It hasn't been on the west coast in a long time, which from a consumer sense makes well NO sense.

There are a lot of factors but who applies is the most.

These are HUGE events that take the right minded people to put on and years of planning. And it's mostly voulenteer with exibitors paying the bills. Basically a large reefing club with business minded members goes a long way.

It's prolly best I didn't get the chance to go to the one in DC because I would have prolly wound up spending a lot of money that I didn't need to spend. Already nervous about when I get home with this amazing new LFS that just opened up haha.

Awesome...we will get to meet Christopher Marks :happydance:. And I would be happy to help out with a booth.

My MACNA dream come true. The man with the largest forum in attendance. A N-R booth would be cool and I would totally help but even without one, you would enjoy. And could spam as much or as little as you want with just being in attendance.

Meet and greets are key, heck private room parties are common. Many ways of arranging this, one called this company inTank being the only nano focused vendor there informing where to meet up on the beach or in the private nano-reef suite,. LOL

This would be fantastic! I hope we have a huge turnout :D.

Of course! Looking forward to seeing you guys! Laura will not be at the convention itself, but will be hanging out.

Same here!!!!!

Archived