Innovative Marine Aquariums

Instructions

datahoe

Hello All,

I finally was able to setup my Bluefish Controller. I previously had T5s on my aquarium but want to make sure I acclimate my corals and fish properly. I have two questions maybe someone can help me with:

1. In the Special Lighting Settings there are two buttons for light easing and light preview. Can someone tell me what those are for?

2. I am in the process of acclimating my fish and corals to LED lighting and wonder at what percentage most people are starting off with?

So far I am really liking the controller and look forward to really testing the waters with it in the future to see what coral growth i get from my new Steve's LED

jedimasterben

Light easing is when you change a setting, it ramps up or down to that new setting. It only applies to making changes.

Light preview is where it shows changes are you are making them, again only applies to making changes.

Depends only what is in your tank, what LEDs you're using, their output, what light you had before, etc etc. If in doubt, start low and work your way up over a period of a couple months (don't up it more than ~5% weekly).

Archived