Innovative Marine Aquariums

Welcome our newest community sponsor Oceanbox Designs!

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

Please help me in welcoming our newest community sponsor Oceanbox Designs!

Oceanbox Designs is founded by community member MrReefer81 and offers custom acrylic aquariums, sumps, AIO filter kits, overflow boxes, and more! Oceanbox Designs also offers a standard line of DIY sump kits designed for standard glass aquariums. Check out all they have to offer at www.OceanboxDesigns.com.

NRbanner.gif

Thank you everyone for the welcome! I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you those who has supported me all along and in advance. I've made it this far because of this hobby and because of your support, especially many thanks to Chris!

I'm super excited to finally be able to dedicate full time in acrylics making. I will be providing solutions and designs for nano reefs as well as accepting custom works. I'm looking forward to make this hobby even more enjoyable! :)

Best regards,

Phuong

Good to see you took the plunge.

Thanks bro! Finally got you off my back :)

Finally did it. Nice job!

Thank you :) im super excited!!

Welcome! er.... At least welcome to sponsorshipness!

Thank you and glad to finally made it! :)

Great to see community members being entrepreneurial!

Thank you!

Site looks great! Congrats!

Thanks :) just started following your tank! Awesome long and shallow tank!

Congrats! Site looks nice and clean.

Thanks bro! :)

amazing man, fantastic job! Good luck in future endeavors!

Thank you! Really looking forward to it :)

Awesome job, great site! And I should finally be able to get things started towards the end of next week and will be posting a review once I get into it. Thanks again for the great work!

Awesome job, great site! And I should finally be able to get things started towards the end of next week and will be posting a review once I get into it. Thanks again for the great work!

Thanks bro! Lets get it rolling, can't wait to see your setup soon :)

Website looks awesome! I think I saw a red sump kit like that somewhere! Lol. Good luck bud!

Thank you bro! love that LED fixture you did, can't wait to see the rest of your tank DIYs.

So rad! Looking forward to getting something sexy made up soon!!!

Looking forward to it bro! Would be first time going international :)

Archived