inTank Media Baskets

Channels canceling eachother out ?

Linilou

I know this has to be a dumb user error but I can't figure it out.

I just got my new nanobox duo in the mail and I'm trying to set up my midday setting.

I can ramp my channel one (blue) all the way up to 100% and it gets progressivley brighter

I can ramp my channel two (white ) all the way up and it progressively gets brighter

The problem is, if I have channel one set to say, 100% and I try to turn on channel two, the only thing that happens is channel one gets dimmer and simmer until it shuts off both lights at 100%

What on earth am I doing wrong??

I know this has to be a dumb user error but I can't figure it out.

I just got my new nanobox duo in the mail and I'm trying to set up my midday setting.

I can ramp my channel one (blue) all the way up to 100% and it gets progressivley brighter

I can ramp my channel two (white ) all the way up and it progressively gets brighter

The problem is, if I have channel one set to say, 100% and I try to turn on channel two, the only thing that happens is channel one gets dimmer and simmer until it shuts off both lights at 100%

What on earth am I doing wrong??

If using a Bluefish Mini make sure the plug is in the 2/3/4 set of pins. The first set of pins are for power. As well make sure the arrow is facing up on the plug.

Drop me an email if this continues.

-Dave

Archived