Cultivated Reef

Neptune Systems WAV Pre Order

AquariumSpecialtyNews

AquariumSpecialtyNews
We have 6 of these kits arriving soon. Pre-Order these now before the 1st batch runs out. Neptune Systems in only allocating 6 of these kits to gold and platinum distributors. Aquarium Specialty is a platinum level distributor...

The WAV moves water. Plain and simple. More than 4000 gallons per hour of it! Better yet, for the same amount of flow, the WAV is smaller, uses less power, and is quieter than the most popular powerhead pumps on the market.

$500 for that?! Neptune Systems is HIGH. I'll stick with my trusty Vortechs and the hobbies best customer service in Ecotech. I sent an email to Neptune just over a month ago and I've yet to get a response....

And yes I realize it is 2 pumps and the module but that breaks down to $200 a pump roughly with a $100 module. Not impressed.

$500 for that?! Neptune Systems is HIGH. I'll stick with my trusty Vortechs and the hobbies best customer service in Ecotech. I sent an email to Neptune just over a month ago and I've yet to get a response....

And yes I realize it is 2 pumps and the module but that breaks down to $200 a pump roughly with a $100 module. Not impressed.

That's about the same price as Vortech mp10s...I think reducing cables is nice too. I hate cables.

If the product is good, it isn't priced as high as you are making it out to be.

Customer service is a different story though.

That's about the same price as Vortech mp10s...I think reducing cables is nice too. I hate cables.

If the product is good, it isn't priced as high as you are making it out to be.

Customer service is a different story though.

$200 for a pump like this is pretty high. It looks very similar to many of the other pumps out there just a different mount. It slightly reduces wires I guess since you can plug 4 into each module. I'm not impressed with it though. Make each pump $125 or so and we can talk. We all know their manufacturing cost isn't more than $40 a pump.

lol I always received excellent customer service and pretty quick response time. Both e-mail and phone support is FREE too.

lol I always received excellent customer service and pretty quick response time. Both e-mail and phone support is FREE too.

I've heard more horror stories about their customer support. I LOVE my Apex. Love it. I'll recommend it to anyone. But goodluck getting support and goodluck to your wallet if you want any of the new items.

Archived