Top Shelf Aquatics

Garage sales RULE!

Deleted User 8530

Deleted User 8530

I was out @ garage sales today and found one of the best things i could for only $3! It was a Prizm! I was skeptical at first because it might not work, but i bought it anyway (knowing If it didnt work its only $3 thrown away) It Worked! Im going to be hooking it Up today. Does that mean less water changes (like not as often?)

FYI: I still cant beleive it! Was it a good deal?

PS: pics comming!

Coolbeans...I know nothing about the prizm, but gotta love a deal. Maybe you can modify it if it doesn't perform the way you want it to. There may even be a thread on it here somewhere.

holyherbiness

wow

good find

hope it lasts a long time

3 dollars, what a steal. I'll bet the person selling it didn't know what it was, that's why.

Deleted User 8530

Im hooking it up Right Now and all seems to be good! Im waiting for the temp of the water I just mixed to adjust. Well here Is the pic after i cleaned it out. 07310002.jpg

Deleted User 8530

darn! any one know of a good pic linking site thats free?

never mind it works now... odd.... But still anyone know of a good linking site?

Deleted User 8530

prizms arnt good then? Im only using It on a 10g so would it suffice?

Its on and working but ive never had a Skimmer so is this how it should be looking? How Long would it take for it to skim Something out? Are the Bubbles to big? HELP! working2.jpg

Originally posted by MessyRoadKil

Im hooking it up Right Now and all seems to be good! Im waiting for the temp of the water I just mixed to adjust. Well here Is the pic after i cleaned it out. 07310002.jpg

Thats exactly the same as mine but i have the skimmer attachment and the filter media box..

Deleted User 8530

Well thanks for the comments! :) So far soo good! Its skimming and I seem to like the humming when i sleep (not loud just um.... I dont know) Ill try that page. Well I empties some Nastys and all seems to be good :) yiuppie! Well I dont Know whats wrong with it to all other people because I think it is Wondrful so far :)

good find. even if it doesn't work well you only wasted $3. and, if it works for you, and you're happy with it, you saved a ton of money.

Archived