$10 Frag Mega Sale!

SaltCritters

SaltCritters

02e06920-999e-43b7-a1ad-f2dd224e1d5a.jpg

Don't miss the $10 Frag Mega Sale!

Saturday 8/22/15 from 5-10pm!

Close to 1500 corals!

ALL Frags will be just $10!

Shipping will be $25 no matter how much you buy!

(No coupons will be allowed during the sale. There will be No free shipping during the sale. Wholesale accounts will be disabled during the sale so wholesale customers can join in as well.)

I'd like clarification too. Is the say SPS Colony #10 going to be $10 or is it just 1inch or so frags? Can you post some examples of what will be $10?

If those SPS colonies are going for $10 each then I'm calling dibs on all of them!! Don't think I actually have space for them but I'll figure something out... I think anything labeled "colony" won't be on sale for $10. I was more wondering about some of the pricier corals such as the plates and mushrooms since some of those go all the way up to $60 or so on their page.

If those SPS colonies are going for $10 each then I'm calling dibs on all of them!! Don't think I actually have space for them but I'll figure something out... I think anything labeled "colony" won't be on sale for $10. I was more wondering about some of the pricier corals such as the plates and mushrooms since some of those go all the way up to $60 or so on their page.

You'd have to beat me for them. :D You let me buy them and I'll cut you frags of all of them. haha

I doubt they are gonna be $10 though. Just asking. Is there gonna be a dedicated page for ALL of the $10 frags or what? I wouldn't mind ordering $150 in frags or so.

You'd have to beat me for them. :D You let me buy them and I'll cut you frags of all of them. haha

I doubt they are gonna be $10 though. Just asking. Is there gonna be a dedicated page for ALL of the $10 frags or what? I wouldn't mind ordering $150 in frags or so.

That sounds like a deal to me. I only have a little space on my frag rack and just like seeing the small frags grow. If saltcritters starts carrying some SPS frags instead of full colonies then I'll probably order some next paycheck. Unfortunately I don't really have that much space:/ Guess I need to get rid of some monti caps since they take up a lot of space.

SaltCritters

No the colonies aren't frags lol. Basically just about everything thats on a frag plug will be $10 Including all the mushrooms. I do have some SPS frags cooking that I might put up as "our pick" unless i get time to get pictures of them.

Also have another 500 or so items to list up before the sale.

I thought those ceramic tiles were just jumbo frag plugs... That sounds great. So far the new SPS look great and I'm excited to see some frag pictures whenever they're ready.

How do you work the shipping? Do we pay for each one, then add a shipping module after? As I understand if they are added to the cart they're not locked in. Looking forward to it

No the colonies aren't frags lol. Basically just about everything thats on a frag plug will be $10 Including all the mushrooms. I do have some SPS frags cooking that I might put up as "our pick" unless i get time to get pictures of them.

Also have another 500 or so items to list up before the sale.

Well count me out. I'm only looking for SPS frags. Even 3/4-1" ones.

SaltCritters

I thought those ceramic tiles were just jumbo frag plugs... That sounds great. So far the new SPS look great and I'm excited to see some frag pictures whenever they're ready.

No lol. We just cut the culture bases off because they are usually full of algae and other nastiest. Glad to hear the stick made it ok.

How do you work the shipping? Do we pay for each one, then add a shipping module after? As I understand if they are added to the cart they're not locked in. Looking forward to it

Shipping will be at the checkout like usual. We will put up the "Add to order option" so you can add to your order as well. Yep items are still available to anyone until they are paid for.

Well count me out. I'm only looking for SPS frags. Even 3/4-1" ones.

They just set up their SPS tank so I'd imagine they're still building up their stock. I'm hoping for some smaller frags as well.

No lol. We just cut the culture bases off because they are usually full of algae and other nastiest. Glad to hear the stick made it ok.

Shipping will be at the checkout like usual. We will put up the "Add to order option" so you can add to your order as well. Yep items are still available to anyone until they are paid for.

I've definitely had some stuff stolen out of my cart while I was checking out, haha. Better have that credit card number ready to go!

So we could pay multiple shipping charges, or do you adjust?

SaltCritters

Yep just one shipping charge of $25. The "Add to order" shipping option will be up. So as long as you purchase the $25 shipping once you will be golden.

The "add to order" option isn't up all the time anymore because people abuse it by buying an item or two then picking the add to order, and then threaten to leave a bunch of bad reviews unless i ship it for free. smh

SaltCritters

Would you or do you ship to hawaii?

We normally don't. What is your zipcode and i can see how much more it would be.

We normally don't. What is your zipcode and i can see how much more it would be.

Pretty sure Hawaii is limited to soft corals by law.

SaltCritters

Pretty sure Hawaii is limited to soft corals by law.

Ill have to look into it. Never heard that.

Looks like it would be $20 extra for shipping if its legal

Archived