Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Custom Acrylic Tops *Tank Toppers* Limited Runs

smiz

Just got my custom cover yesterday! Looks great! Fits like a glove, very clean and there are no shadows or decrease in light transmission into my tank!

Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing Lemec!!!!

How much for a 18" cube?

PM Sent!

Please pm price for a 25g im lagoon shipped to fl. Thx.

PM sent!

Have you finished the Biocube cover? I have a 14g, would need only the main display covered due to skimmer, light, cords coming out of back. Thanks!

Yes I have, You can see a finished picture on the previous page! it has the curved front!

blizzardscout2

Your message box is full, Whats the price on this? Does it just go back to the end of the display? Would it be possible for me to send dimensions to cover rest except where light, cords, skimmer come out?

Your message box is full, Whats the price on this? Does it just go back to the end of the display? Would it be possible for me to send dimensions to cover rest except where light, cords, skimmer come out?

Inbox cleared! For anything under 24"x24" it is going to be $130 plus shipping, with additional options available. These usually go to the back of the display. We could easily cover the back as well but my guess is they will have to be separate pieces. If you have enough room in the tank to drop in a 3/8" pieces from front to back then it could be one. If you have a false wall or over flow that would not allow it to rest level then it would have to be two pieces.

• Like 1

Awesome idea!

I'm thinking its going to be on 2.0 lol :ninja:

might be making an order soon

I am ready for ya!

Man this is some awesome work! Would You be able to do a small media basket for a BioCube 8gal?

thank you, and of Course! Shoot me a PM with what you're thinking!

• Like 1

Has that fishing line tennis racket been strung up yet? Not sure whose it was, but still hoping to see some pics of how that turns out! (Sorry if I'm impatient)

Let's get some pics of the progression

Will do! We didn't have time so will have to wait till after mini vaca on Monday!

Has that fishing line tennis racket been strung up yet? Not sure whose it was, but still hoping to see some pics of how that turns out! (Sorry if I'm impatient)

I've been bugging him for it! He's setting up his tank soon and going to get it going!

I want to buy a custom cover right now but I haven't even bought my next tank yet

Just get the top and forget the tank. they make for great modern art lol. Hang it on the wall

Due to a recent study showing fish are very suicidal we have tried to send relief in the from of tops to help combat this problem!

Quick pics.

Side note, we packaged that $H!T out of these packages so I really hope they arrive in perfect condition.

IM 10

A7C91EF0-CC9F-4E5C-87D6-CBA88E5FF130_zps
Rehypes Elos Mini
B6BB54C6-A304-48BF-92D6-8EA6EC3FC461_zps
IM 30l
026DACA4-CE4B-4040-9D51-DE5074E87D79_zps
Hinged Feature on IM 30l
F6D5EE2C-403D-478C-BFDC-8EE3989F6815_zps
CAD Lights 45. This one has square tabs to rest the top on the top of the tank!
5A79C84B-A89B-4269-BD21-08AF40FDB06B_zps
  • Like 3