ReefCleaners.org

Custom Acrylic Tops *Tank Toppers* Limited Runs

smiz

rickztahone

Sry to hear but with 2 kids, I know exactly what you mean. Any free time I usually have outside of work (I work swing shifts) I spend with the family. Never sacrifice time that can be spent with the family doing something else. They only stay small for so long...

Sorry to hear that Adam. I was looking forward to one day buying on of you tops. I have an ap700 coming in soon, and I was wondering if it was still to late to order one from me my tank is 30x18x18. THANKS !

• 1 month later...
nanolutionary

Are there any other places that would do the artfully acrylic style lids? They have a six week wait time at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
deaclauderdale

Does anyone have a more direct line to contact Adam (smiz)? I've been waiting now for almost 4 months and I haven't revived my topper, I'm out the $250 I paid for it, and I'm passed the PayPal time line to file a claim.

• Like 1
jamescstein

Does anyone have a more direct line to contact Adam (smiz)? I've been waiting now for almost 4 months and I haven't revived my topper, I'm out the $250 I paid for it, and I'm passed the PayPal time line to file a claim.

He was last on 2 days ago. You PM'd him?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys! I'm heading to frags farmers market in Connecticut this march and wanted to see if anyone going is interested in a top.

I currently have left over tops for the IM fusion 10 and 20g, along with the redsea reefer 170.

If anyone is interested I will only be making smaller sized lids for tank under 20g or so.

If anyone is interested shoot me a pm.

Also if you haven't heard of this event please look into it! I have gone for several years in a row and it is the best event I've been to!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey NR

Looks like a 10g and 20g fusion are spoken for. I still have several IM 10g tops left that I would likely be able to ship out.

If you're interested in something custom we are still only hand delivering at the connecticut swap. Regardless, if you live near it get your butt there! It is the best show i've been too!

I just read through this entire thread and man what a ride! I hope the family and they new baby are well! I'll have to hit you up in the near future if you'd be inclined to ship. I believe the two tanks I have meet the limitations you've set. (ADA 45p and a 6G Nanocube)

Hey guys! I'm heading to frags farmers market in Connecticut this march and wanted to see if anyone going is interested in a top.

I currently have left over tops for the IM fusion 10 and 20g, along with the redsea reefer 170.

If anyone is interested I will only be making smaller sized lids for tank under 20g or so.

If anyone is interested shoot me a pm.

Also if you haven't heard of this event please look into it! I have gone for several years in a row and it is the best event I've been to!

I will take the 170 Top. Please just shoot me your price and paypal!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2017 at 4:03 PM, billdeluz said:

Smizzzzzzzzzz

I need a fusion 20 lid please tell me you have some left I'll trade in my fusion 10 lid that i got from you lol

I've got one in stock! Sending PM

On 2/10/2017 at 9:59 AM, tam said:

I just read through this entire thread and man what a ride! I hope the family and they new baby are well! I'll have to hit you up in the near future if you'd be inclined to ship. I believe the two tanks I have meet the limitations you've set. (ADA 45p and a 6G Nanocube)

Yes although it ended the amount of knowledge and confidence gained is priceless. Was truly a great experience. I think we can help out with both tops I will shoot a PM!

On 2/14/2017 at 4:37 PM, charlesgage said:

I will take the 170 Top. Please just shoot me your price and paypal!

SOLD!

• 1 month later...

Howdy Smiz,

Do you happen to have any routed Fusion 10 lids left? :P  You lids are killer and I don't want to have the silly IM clips holding the original lid on the tank anymore.

Thanks,

Tony

11 hours ago, Tonyb292 said:

Howdy Smiz,

Do you happen to have any routed Fusion 10 lids left? :P  You lids are killer and I don't want to have the silly IM clips holding the original lid on the tank anymore.

Thanks,

Tony

I dont have any made but I'm planning on making one for myself so I think we can handle one more :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Howdy NR. 

Im putting the finishing touches on a in house workshop and was think about doing a limited run of smaller tops. 

Anyone interested in anything smaller then 14x14?