Coral Vue Hydros

####### Fatass Challenge

evanski

I started last Weds bishes. 5' 11" 246 last Weds I am weighing in Weds to give you all some motivation :). I will weigh in Monday with everyone again. Ok breakfast was bottle of water and a scoop of BCAA's. Lunch was 2 chicken breasts and a ceasar side salad. Calories? Who counts those things :P

Look at what you motivated us all to do! this is awesome. What the heck is BCAA?

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at what you motivated us all to do! this is awesome. What the heck is BCAA?

Branched chained amino acids. I don't eat breakfast when I cut but still have to work. So they have always helped me to not burn my muscle for energy before 11 a.m lunch. Something that works for me but not everyone.

WTF, why don't you eat breakfast. Man supplements are exactly that supplemental.

Best fast of the day from 8 p.m till 11 the next day. I have done it this way for years and it always works. My way of doing it everyone is different and has there own approach :)
12_egg_Omelette

You can eat a cheetos only diet and stay hypocaloric to lose weight as well. Some stuff just boggles my mind. BTW, I didn't mean to offend you or call you out.

I am about 5 feet 6-7 inches and used to weigh around 160lbs then I had an ear and sinus infection combo, I lost around 21 lbs since I weigh 139 lbs right now.

You can eat a cheetos only diet and stay hypocaloric to lose weight as well. Some stuff just boggles my mind. BTW, I didn't mean to offend you or call you out.

No worries different strokes for different folks :).

;)

Dinner: salad with some white beans, sunflower seeds, tomatoes, grilled chicken and a little bit of parmesan. Dressed with lemon juice and olive oil.

Nb51HyE.jpg

Dinner: salad with some white beans, sunflower seeds, tomatoes, grilled chicken and a little bit of parmesan. Dressed with lemon juice and olive oil.

Nb51HyE.jpg

That looks delicious, too bad I'm not your neighbor, I'd steal it.

Dinner. Baked Tilapia and salad with pecans a little blue cheese, couple of tortilla strips, edamame. I think I will be hungry in an hour. So.

20150817_202421.jpg

Looks awesome!

Approximately 3lbs of slow roasted brisket, mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, garlic rolls, tortilla chips and artichoke dip washed down with jack. Followed by coffee.....and a few glasses of water.

Here's what I brought to work to eat today:

Bfast = oatmeal

Lunch = 4 small squares of pizza ;)

Snack = nut mix

I didn't go to the grocery store this week, oops. I'll venture down sometime this morning in search of fruit for a morning snack, hopefully I don't come back to my cube with fruit flavored donuts!!

Approximately 3lbs of slow roasted brisket, mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, garlic rolls, tortilla chips and artichoke dip washed down with jack. Followed by coffee.....and a few glasses of water.

Dammit, Jack! WTF is wrong with you! Although you had me at grilled asparagus.

Breakfast: steel cut oats and strawberries from the garden with a little honey because I can't eat oatmeal without a touch of sweetness.

Archived