Legendary Corals

Legendary Live Sale Round 2... Official Thread

Persian

Wow, look at those Zoas...... I think I just creamed my pants. Seriously!

Coralchic

So sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the live sale being held on Legendary Coral's website, or here on the forums somehow? Just wondering because the ad says they're holding it here.

Mirya

So sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the live sale being held on Legendary Coral's website, or here on the forums somehow? Just wondering because the ad says they're holding it here.

Pictures will be posted here (and on the Reef2Reef forum) every 5 minutes. The pictures will contain a link to the Legendary Corals website for you to put the coral in your cart and check out. Generally speaking, you will want to complete your check out as soon as you put a coral in your cart (rather than shopping around for other corals) because the coral isn't actually yours until you pay for it. (I.E. if multiple people put it in their shopping cart, only the person who completes payment first will actually get it. If someone else completes payment on the coral before you check out you will receive a message that the coral is out of stock when you try to complete your check out.)

• Like 1

Coralchic

Thanks;)

Legendary Corals

Pictures will be posted here (and on the Reef2Reef forum) every 5 minutes. The pictures will contain a link to the Legendary Corals website for you to put the coral in your cart and check out. Generally speaking, you will want to complete your check out as soon as you put a coral in your cart (rather than shopping around for other corals) because the coral isn't actually yours until you pay for it. (I.E. if multiple people put it in their shopping cart, only the person who completes payment first will actually get it. If someone else completes payment on the coral before you check out you will receive a message that the coral is out of stock when you try to complete your check out.)

Thanks for the explanation M! I've been hoping that people would understand the rules and be able to help others out. I don't have cookies to give you, but I do have corals. Expect a cool little extra piece in your box for helping! :)

• Like 1

SpankythePyro

Gotta be real quick on this i imagine, so many people fighting for one piece every 5 mins. Wondering if i should browse here or r2r

• Like 1

Legendary Corals

The best would be to browse on just our site and just check in every 5 minutes. But we will be having a couple of fun posts like "the 100th post gets this coral" sort of thing, which will be spontaneous if you'd like to participate in things like that.

Legendary Corals

Here's a test item, let me know if it works for you guys!

Test Item - Sale: $999, Retail: $9999

20701480126_38d08d2a9a_c.jpg

• Like 2

Merthynia

I was able to access the coral and put it in a shopping cart. :) Beautiful piece

• Like 1

SpankythePyro

I was not able to. But i am on mobile

Mirya

Thanks for the explanation M!

NP, Darwin!

Test item worked fine for me on Chrome on a MacBook.

Also, you need a meme for today. Let's see...

meme3.png

• Like 2

kguske2

Let's get this party started. Only a few hours away!

• Like 1

Mirya

Oh wait, wrong thing to hype.

• Like 1

Legendary Corals

Event is only an hour away! Let's get some people a bit active... The 100th post in this thread will get a frag of LC Vicious Vixens.

Note: Post must be a photo of Master Chief. Aaaaaaaaand GO!

20724278019_f4160d2ae6_c.jpg

• Like 1

SpankythePyro

Those are worth a temp ban for spamming lol

HarryPotter

Those are worth a temp ban for spamming lol

LOL thought the same thing. After the 90th post, let's go all out! omgomgomg

smeagol108

damn those ar enice. i dont even like zoos

Lizz

ahhh those zoas are so pretty!

• Like 1

Legendary Corals

Hehe, it's just to make things a bit fun when it nears that post. Wonder who will still remember by then.

• Like 1

Crispy001

This seems a good opportunity to make my first post and make sure everything works.

HarryPotter

This seems a good opportunity to make my first post and make sure everything works.

Works perfectly ;)

SpankythePyro

Hehe, it's just to make things a bit fun when it nears that post. Wonder who will still remember by then.

got a memory like an elephant and reflexes of a cheetah

ReefWeeds

nice prize for the 100th post!

Crispy001

What corals is everyone hoping to get in the sale?

rafastank727

Waiting..