Coral Vue Hydros

Legendary Live Sale Round 2... Official Thread

Legendary Corals

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the live sale being held on Legendary Coral's website, or here on the forums somehow? Just wondering because the ad says they're holding it here.

So sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the live sale being held on Legendary Coral's website, or here on the forums somehow? Just wondering because the ad says they're holding it here.

Pictures will be posted here (and on the Reef2Reef forum) every 5 minutes. The pictures will contain a link to the Legendary Corals website for you to put the coral in your cart and check out. Generally speaking, you will want to complete your check out as soon as you put a coral in your cart (rather than shopping around for other corals) because the coral isn't actually yours until you pay for it. (I.E. if multiple people put it in their shopping cart, only the person who completes payment first will actually get it. If someone else completes payment on the coral before you check out you will receive a message that the coral is out of stock when you try to complete your check out.)

Legendary Corals

Pictures will be posted here (and on the Reef2Reef forum) every 5 minutes. The pictures will contain a link to the Legendary Corals website for you to put the coral in your cart and check out. Generally speaking, you will want to complete your check out as soon as you put a coral in your cart (rather than shopping around for other corals) because the coral isn't actually yours until you pay for it. (I.E. if multiple people put it in their shopping cart, only the person who completes payment first will actually get it. If someone else completes payment on the coral before you check out you will receive a message that the coral is out of stock when you try to complete your check out.)

Thanks for the explanation M! I've been hoping that people would understand the rules and be able to help others out. I don't have cookies to give you, but I do have corals. Expect a cool little extra piece in your box for helping! :)

SpankythePyro

Gotta be real quick on this i imagine, so many people fighting for one piece every 5 mins. Wondering if i should browse here or r2r

Legendary Corals

The best would be to browse on just our site and just check in every 5 minutes. But we will be having a couple of fun posts like "the 100th post gets this coral" sort of thing, which will be spontaneous if you'd like to participate in things like that.

Thanks for the explanation M!

NP, Darwin!

Test item worked fine for me on Chrome on a MacBook.

Also, you need a meme for today. Let's see...

meme3.png

Legendary Corals

Event is only an hour away! Let's get some people a bit active... The 100th post in this thread will get a frag of LC Vicious Vixens.

Note: Post must be a photo of Master Chief. Aaaaaaaaand GO!

20724278019_f4160d2ae6_c.jpg

SpankythePyro

Hehe, it's just to make things a bit fun when it nears that post. Wonder who will still remember by then.

got a memory like an elephant and reflexes of a cheetah

Archived