Cultivated Reef

Deciding what to do for my aquascape

McCune

The tank is a cadlights artisan 2 50 long. I'm trying to decide if I should with a minimalistic look or do two superset islands with some arch work. I am totally stuck right now I can't decide what to do. Post some pics to help.

I like the first double archway cluster you have on the left. Maybe you could rearrange the second cluster one the right? They look too similar shape wise, imo. :)

Or you could elongate the left cluster so that the complete shape would look like an obtuse triangle. Sorry I don't have pics to help.

Left side arches are cool. Maybe tilt the whole structure about 30-45 degrees. On the right, remove the top rock and place in sand next to front rock, sort of a crescent moon shape when looking from the top " ) ". So basically you're making a channel between both structures if that makes sense. This will give you more depth, while keeping your arches and still keeping it minimalist. Sort of like this

cpfarm.jpg

Stocking plans are Zoa heavy with LPS, rics, rock nems, maxi mini, and possible a bubble tip. The tank dimensions are 36x18x18 which is about what you see pictured on the table. Still up in the air on fish, but I will be transferring my black cap into this tank

Archived