Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

default LED channel settings for Midday and Evening

peaglesrx

Hi,

Does anyone know the default LED channel settings for Midday and Evening (i.e. percentages for each channels 1-6) Light Schedules?

I'm fighting some cyano, and had to turn off my lights, but wanted to still run my moon lights in the night schedule.

Thanks,

What light unit are we talking here and what controller?

If it's PMW controlled by something like a storm or another arduino based controller most run 0-255 which represents 0-100% intensity. If it's got a built in timer/controller then it depends on the manufacture as to what they use to represent intensity (most use 0-100%). Then you need to figure out which channel your moon light is on (my guess would be channel 6 as that's how I wire up my DIY stuff). But if they just have the normal blue channel programed to run very low overnight as moon lighting you'll have to figure out which channel is blue.

Hi, sorry. It's the nanobox mini tide light fixture with bluefish controller.

so, my morning and night settings are fine (only slight adjustments). It's just my midday and evening settings that I changed all of the channels to zero. channel 1 is my moonlight.

Right I don't know the blue fish default settings, sure I read somewhere they don't have a default and you have to set them up to your preference when you get them. Drop Dave a PM on here or an email, I'm sure he will be able to hook you up with some starting point.

thanks. yeah, I'll pm him. But, when I first hooked up the controller with the light fixture, and switched to the light program settings, all of the morning, midday, evening, and night channel settings were already set.

I posted on the nanobox forum too.

Archived