inTank Media Baskets

schg's Innovative Marine Fusion 10 gallon (retired)

schgr.cube

3 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

Well, with the stand built, you're committed! :lol: Stand looks like it'll be really nice!

Thanks! It will hopefully look better once I skin it.

PS: Do I start a new tank thread or just adjust this one accordingly?

Legendary Corals
7 hours ago, schgr.cube said:

Thanks! It will hopefully look better once I skin it.

PS: Do I start a new tank thread or just adjust this one accordingly?

Welcome to the Nuvo 25 club, I love that tank. Definitely start a new thread on it since it's a new tank. :)

8 hours ago, neuwave said:

Awesome that you're upgrading. My biggest question is what kind of scape your gonna do for the new tank. ?

Yeah, I am very excited! The tank has amazing dimensions.

I will have to play with the depth a bit, and I will probably be picking up some Tonga live rock... we'll see!

6 hours ago, Legendary Corals said:

Welcome to the Nuvo 25 club, I love that tank. Definitely start a new thread on it since it's a new tank. :)

Thanks! I think you are right, and I have a few unique plans for it, so a new thread will probably be best.

New thread incoming, the tank will be here tomorrow. Still cooking up some water for it, and deciding if I want to just straight transfer everything over, or fully cycle the new tank first.

Stand is almost done, will be doing a coat of polyurethane to seal it up, still deciding on what laminate I want to use to skin it.

35482408833_5f5ee08aa7_k.jpg

36120958952_49cea3ee20_k.jpg

Not too bad for free!

• Like 1

Started the thread for the upgrade, so this will be my last post in this one. I am going to clean up the thread a little, as I like to document things in a way that is easy for viewers to navigate. Otherwise, feel free to follow along with the new journey!

36186325821_6acdfae9da_k.jpg

• Like 1
  • schgr.cube changed the title to schg's Innovative Marine Fusion 10 gallon (retired)