ReefCleaners.org

Zorak.

pgrVII

Once I hatch some babies I will try that! Thanks for the tip...didn't know that :).

I have a book or two one is by Mr Phillipe who in my opinion is gospel in herp keeping. If I can find it I'll mail it to you.

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

Live birth makes these lizards awesome. Best of luck to you. One its established it will do fine. Mix up the insect selection and feed often.

Yea that's what I've been doing with him,today he ate a bunch of mini worms and a few small crickets,gonna put an order in a LLL reptile I think for some small roaches,and maybe springtails.

• Like 1

It's a hassle, but breeding you're own gut loaded crickets is the way to go. Plus if you plan on breeding you will have a variety of food sizes. Was this wild caught? If so you really need to deworm. WC chameleons are notorious for having worms.

• Like 2

It's a hassle, but breeding you're own gut loaded crickets is the way to go. Plus if you plan on breeding you will have a variety of food sizes. Was this wild caught? If so you really need to deworm. WC chameleons are notorious for having worms.

Yes he's wild caught, I'm going over to tsc tomorrow to get the equine dewormer, I used to keep it around but haven't had anything new in a while so I threw my last tube out lol.

• Like 1

Awesome! Very interested to see the progress on this, please keep me.posted, you can always put it on action jacksons thread by all means!

I will :).

I have a book or two one is by Mr Phillipe who in my opinion is gospel in herp keeping. If I can find it I'll mail it to you.

That would be awesome!
  • Like 3

It's a hassle, but breeding you're own gut loaded crickets is the way to go. Plus if you plan on breeding you will have a variety of food sizes. Was this wild caught? If so you really need to deworm.

WC chameleons are notorious for having worms.

I actually just got hired at a pet store so I can order alot of what I need at a good discount and pick it up there at work fortunately. I won't breed crickets although some aspects are easier for sure I don't like keeping a large amount in the house,I'm the exception to most things accidental or bad haha the last thing I need is the lid being left open or one of my monsters knocking it over haha.

Snails are going to be offered this week,as well as some wingless fruit flies too. He is kinda hit or miss on crickets,I do however make my own cricket food,turnip greens standard with carrots and apples once a week.

• Like 2

oh god, I hate the smell of cricket growing, it's so fowl smelling.
  • Like 1
jedimasterben

oh god, I hate the smell of cricket growing, it's so fowl smelling.

i was hoping to find a funny pic of a chicken smelling something but couldn't find one.

• Like 3

Between you and Gena, I kinda want to get a crestie. But I also want to get a mini-pig like Jack's. I say these things and Jeff just gives me one of these looks: :wacko::blink::huh:

• Like 4

i was hoping to find a funny pic of a chicken smelling something but couldn't find one.

Hahaha

Between you and Gena, I kinda want to get a crestie. But I also want to get a mini-pig like Jack's. I say these things and Jeff just gives me one of these looks: :wacko::blink::huh:

Cresties are easier lol
  • Like 2

just get chickens lol.
  • Like 2

Why'd you give him the shower?

Good question. The jacksons chameleons natural area of habitation receives 30-60" of rainfall yearly,so they require a good weekly shower for a half hour or so,this allows them to be fully hydrated,even with a fogger and frequent listings by hand,it allows them to clean themselves also.

• Like 2