inTank Media Baskets

new Bluefish app 2.0 available for public beta

SpencerShepard

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpencerShepard

Says that all of the latest updates have been installed .

Looks like that version is over 3 years old. With Android, they leave the version support up to the hardware manufacturers. So either the hardware doesn't support it, or the manufacturer doesn't want their old models to support it. Long story short, the new app has been developed for newer devices. :(

Looks like that version is over 3 years old. With Android, they leave the version support up to the hardware manufacturers. So either the hardware doesn't support it, or the manufacturer doesn't want their old models to support it. Long story short, the new app has been developed for newer devices. :(

Well crap, I was hoping it was going to be a simple fix . Not the end of the world though . It still functions well enough to make minor changes , and I can still make the major ones from my phone for now. I guess it's time to start shopping for a new tablet ;) . Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

Jbb, xda-developers.com is your friend :D

You must be spying on my browser , I was just watcing a video on how to root for 5.1.1

Let's not discuss the other stuff you might have seen .... thanks. :unsure:

You must be spying on my browser , I was just watcing a video on how to root for 5.1.1

Let's not discuss the other stuff you might have seen .... thanks. :unsure:

eh lord of people look at that stuff. It's only natural to want to broaden your horizons ... Sure there are risks but they're worth taking.

I'm obviously talking about food network recipe lists. :P

Archived