Pod Your Reef

dferrari13

I've been happy with the results I've gotten from Reef Energy. Although I am getting a little tired of getting it out of the refrigerator every night.

I feel ya on that one.....I thought about getting a doser for it....but it's such a small amount each night that it doesnt make sense

• Like 1

Thanks! Lots of hard work and ofcourse $$$$

Hahaha, yeah, that part kind of goes without saying. I don't even try to think about the money I've spent on this hobby... ?

• Like 2

Hahaha, yeah, that part kind of goes without saying. I don't even try to think about the money I've spent on this hobby...

We all share the same delusion.

"Well, I spent a couple hundred on the tank, and then maybe a couple hundred more on a light and some other stuff. And then I spent maybe a couple hundred on corals. And then maybe a little more just here and there at the LFS. So I probably spent less than a thousand dollars."

Yeah, right :lol:

After all, it's just little tank, right?

• Like 4

We all share the same delusion.

"Well, I spent a couple hundred on the tank, and then maybe a couple hundred more on a light and some other stuff. And then I spent maybe a couple hundred on corals. And then maybe a little more just here and there at the LFS. So I probably spent less than a thousand dollars."

Yeah, right :lol:

After all, it's just little tank, right?

Nicely said!

• Like 3

I'm really starting to notice alot of good growth after using red sea reef energy A and B. I had to move some corals away for the torch and hammer cause they are growing fast!

• Like 2

Thanks...no name yet...trying to think of one.....

Green star polyps are on the back wall...I think it looks cool and it's an easy place to keep them in check...so far so good

• Like 1

has your clown bonded with anything in your tank?

Nope...unfortunately not....but Ive heard of them hosting Duncan's and also frogspawn...that would be awesome

• dferrari13 changed the title to Drew's 10 Gallon Softie Tank