Innovative Marine Aquariums

Pico rebuild- nano box edition

patback

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha, ya right. I'm guessing it'll show up on Monday...not Saturday. But, the day is young.

And I forgot about the time change so it would mean that they actually delivered rock at like the crack of dawn which for sure wouldn't happen!

You dirty ####### rat!!!!

Hook it up, man!

Turn it way down....don't fry your coral.

Yeah, what he said! I started mine with whites at 35%, blues at 40 and fried three monti caps, a poci and something else that I had to toss but can't remember what.

Yeah, what he said! I started mine with whites at 35%, blues at 40 and fried three monti caps, a poci and something else that I had to toss but can't remember what.

This is what I e got right now just to be safe I'm gonna ask be what he thinks I should run everything at and just tweak any recommendations according to the color I like.

1E932D70-591C-4B31-965A-805A30015253.png

This is what I e got right now just to be safe I'm gonna ask be what he thinks I should run everything at and just tweak any recommendations according to the color I like.

1E932D70-591C-4B31-965A-805A30015253.png

What kind of lights were you running before? I was running PCs so the switch to LEDs probably helped with me bleaching the crap out of stuff. What's with the channel 6?

jedimasterben

Enable Natural Sun. Set Midday to 30% on both channels (or adjust them to equal 60, so white at 20, blue at 40, etc etc), and leave it at that for a couple of weeks to let everything adjust. Then you can start raising the percentage if your corals want it, but change it by no more than 5% every week, every other week being preferable for the best adjustment.

What kind of lights were you running before? I was running PCs so the switch to LEDs probably helped with me bleaching the crap out of stuff. What's with the channel 6?

15 watts of deep blue LEDs.

Enable Natural Sun. Set Midday to 30% on both channels (or adjust them to equal 60, so white at 20, blue at 40, etc etc), and leave it at that for a couple of weeks to let everything adjust. Then you can start raising the percentage if your corals want it, but change it by no more than 5% every week, every other week being preferable for the best adjustment.

Thanks Ben! I'll set that up as soon as possible.

You dirty ####### rat!!!!

Hook it up, man!

Turn it way down....don't fry your coral.

This isn't my :ninja: though still.

so just to double check, all 6 colors should equal 60? I have all of them set to 31% and the tank looked pretty dim.

so just to double check, all 6 colors should equal 60? I have all of them set to 31% and the tank looked pretty dim.

Actually your whites should be set to one channel (so channel 1) and your blues are channel 2. The rest of the channels shouldn't be active unless you opted for the moonlight upgrade and that would be channel 3. So if you like bluer light, set that channel to 40 and whites to 20 which equals 60

Actually your whites should be set to one channel (so channel 1) and your blues are channel 2. The rest of the channels shouldn't be active unless you opted for the moonlight upgrade and that would be channel 3. So if you like bluer light, set that channel to 40 and whites to 20 which equals 60

Hmm my bluefish shows all the colors but no "channel 1, channel 2". I'm assuming it's just that first blue one and the 2nd red one for the whites?

Knew it!

Nah. :)

Hmm my bluefish shows all the colors but no "channel 1, channel 2". I'm assuming it's just that first blue one and the 2nd red one for the whites?

Nah. :)

Yup. You can change the colors of the bars in settings

Archived