SaltCritters.com

Pico rebuild- nano box edition

patback

I'd consider removing it from the base. Never know what is on those maricultured acros, and some of them use metal wire for the corals to grow on. Veng found a giant copper wire curled up in a 'garf' bonsai a while back.

No shit?

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peekaboo

ECED8B5B-15AA-4148-8360-CF6B027F0A28.jpg

Everything just about looking happier after glueing and moving just about everything. If any one wants that frag in the front possibly.... It's on a large mount (I ended up not taking it off last night) and about 2" tall and an inch wide.

5F62A588-3075-468E-88E4-945E9A3E9302.jpg

These were more of a highlighter yellow in the store. Hopefully they look better under saves light. :)

EBB8A544-BDD9-4BF9-B7FB-1ECAA7D7A8AA.jpg

I actually have a mellow yellow acro that's actually yellow,pretty awesome looking

even under my shitty lights the acros color is great. I wish I had my computer. I'm finally using my decent camera and my laptop just up and disappeared into thin air, so I can't upload anything.

I actually have a mellow yellow acro that's actually yellow,pretty awesome looking

if anything is yellow, I automatically want it.

even under my shitty lights the acros color is great. I wish I had my computer. I'm finally using my decent camera and my laptop just up and disappeared into thin air, so I can't upload anything. if anything is yellow, I automatically want it.

Wait till that nanobox is over it,it'll look even better

even under my shitty lights the acros color is great. I wish I had my computer. I'm finally using my decent camera and my laptop just up and disappeared into thin air, so I can't upload anything. if anything is yellow, I automatically want it.

If I can get it to grow I'll frag ya a piece

Wait till that nanobox is over it,it'll look even better

If I can get it to grow I'll frag ya a piece

That would be awesome. You want a piece of this thing?

Also just realized now there is a spreadsheet in daves signature for how far along your orders are. I feel dumb. Anyways, mine is primed and painted, just waiting for assembly. :)

That would be awesome. You want a piece of this thing?

I'll have to see when I'm home lol wait at least till I can even see if it will grow for me lol. I have an ass ton of Z's and p's in my tank. Thanks to lawn and cultivated reef. As well as 5 btas of various morphs.

My purple stylo is my favorite sps, I call it the purple Muppet it's so damn fuzzy

[quuote name=patback" post="5102975" timestamp="1438838791]Nope. Still says its not assembled yet. I'm getting antsy though.

I wonder if you'll get your light first....or if I'll get my rock first? Hmmmm......

[quuote name=patback" post="5102975" timestamp="1438838791]Nope. Still says its not assembled yet. I'm getting antsy though.

I wonder if you'll get your light first....or if I'll get my rock first? Hmmmm......more than likely you'll get your rock a few days before me but my light will go above my tank before your rock goes in yours.

Just looked at the branching montipora and holy crap, those things grow fast. It has noticeable growth in the 2 weeks or so that I have had it.

I wonder if you'll get your light first....or if I'll get my rock first? Hmmmm......
more than likely you'll get your rock a few days before me but my light will go above my tank before your rock goes in yours.

Just looked at the branching montipora and holy crap, those things grow fast. It has noticeable growth in the 2 weeks or so that I have had it.

You Sir, are a dick.

:^ )

Can't wait to see that tank under the light. Like them zoas you picked up as well.

more than likely you'll get your rock a few days before me but my light will go above my tank before your rock goes in yours.

You Sir, are a dick.

Can't wait to see that tank under the light. Like them zoas you picked up as well.

You are what you eat.... Wait no, I said that wrong.

If you like those zoas I'm sure you will like what is to come in the future.

You Sir, are a dick.

You got something in particular in mind.....zoa-wise?

You got something in particular in mind.....zoa-wise?

:ninja:

I somehow got stuck waiting for this guy to sign a receipt at the sister in laws shop for a "tune up" on her ac system. I just want to leave so I can ####ing shower and go to work. He's taking forever.

So some good news has been confirmed. I am officially :ninja:

What?? What is the :ninja: for??? You're killing me!

Everything is looking great, PB!!! I love this little tank.

What?? What is the :ninja: for??? You're killing me!Everything is looking great, PB!!! I love this little tank.

thanks. :). It wouldn't be :ninja: if I told you early!

Archived