Coral Vue Hydros

Gena's Garage Sale

gena

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm that t5 might make a good light source for action jackson :P

Sure could :).

Gena, just out of curiosity, how much does that Repashy Spawn and Grow (alone) package cost in the US?

$11.98 for the 4oz bag.
  • 3 weeks later...

I will look to see if I have a box for it today. Sorry it has taken me so long!

Wish I still had a frag for you! I have a lot of frags out there that are growing well, maybe someone will be able to sell you one someday (teenyreef comes to mind). I originally got it from reefgardener. She always has great colors on her corals!

Hey Gena do you still happen to have the fan? If so, how well did it work for you? I would need it mainly for the evening time when my tank sometimes bumps up to 82, did it help you at all?

Hey Gena do you still happen to have the fan? If so, how well did it work for you? I would need it mainly for the evening time when my tank sometimes bumps up to 82, did it help you at all?

Actually, I sold it last week! Sorry! Everything else is up to date though :).

The fan worked great in case you wanted to pick one up. I got mine off of Amazon.

Actually, I sold it last week! Sorry! Everything else is up to date though :).

The fan worked great in case you wanted to pick one up. I got mine off of Amazon.

</3

Is the Coral Compulsion Par 30 still available?

Sold to GTi :).

More stuff is available if anyone else is interested ;). I'll be shipping on Monday.

• 4 months later...

Hey just got package today and it's actually a kollercraft aqualifter and unfortunately it doesn't work. ; / OK I think it is a Tom's but it still doesn't work

gods if I did not spend a load of money I'd go for the UV Steriliser

Well I'm not sure it works though. I removed it just in case. If you want it for cost of shipping it's yours. Or if someone local wants it for free they can have it. I'll just drop it off at the recycling center if not.

I feel bad about the Tom's aqualifter not working :(. Not sure what happened there.

Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well I'm not sure it works though. I removed it just in case. If you want it for cost of shipping it's yours. Or if someone local wants it for free they can have it. I'll just drop it off at the recycling center if not.I feel bad about the Tom's aqualifter not working :(. Not sure what happened there.

I might take it

Archived