ReefCleaners.org

Just unpackaged :)

HarryPotter

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryPotter

Fired* damn phone

And when you volunteer shouldn't you be volunteering and not on your phone?

I am; its just half the time I'm just walking around fetching random stuff for the kids so I surf :)

HarryPotter

how is it looking under tank lights?

Definitely might have a green streak! iPhone camera can't capture it, I'll take out my sisters DSLR tomorrow :)

Definitely might have a green streak! iPhone camera can't capture it, I'll take out my sisters DSLR tomorrow :)

Cant wait to see it!

Green and pink dick shaped coral. I love it. :lol: How did a dick shaped frag end up @ the guy who wants to start a company called harrys clams????

Green and pink dick shaped coral. I love it. :lol: How did a dick shaped frag end up @ the guy who wants to start a company called harrys clams????

Harry clams and multicolored and bumpy dick for sale!!

HarryPotter

Harry clams and multicolored and bumpy dick for sale!!

DAMMIT VW ITS "GRAFTED MULTICOLORED AND BUMPY DICK"

Where are you that you can post on nano - reef all day? Can't be work because you'd be fred by now.

Not Barney?

HarryPotter

Cant wait to see it!

GREEN AND RED!

Color is pretty pale from shipping, but its definitely there! Awesomeness!

IMG_1747_zpsheaecl4v.jpg

Cencalfishguy56

GREEN AND RED!

IMG_1747_zpsheaecl4v.jpg

Nice top down shot you can see the balls bulging out the back sides lmao

HarryPotter

Nice top down shot you can see the balls bulging out the back sides lmao

HA Yes!

I placed it close to my red 'cap, since the red cap is doing really well- both encrusting and spreading at the same time. If the color starts to fade rather than get deeper, I will lower it.

IMG_1756_zpsha7znsxs.jpg

Cencalfishguy56

HA Yes!

I placed it close to my red 'cap, since the red cap is doing really well- both encrusting and spreading at the same time. If the color starts to fade rather than get deeper, I will lower it.

IMG_1756_zpsha7znsxs.jpg

Love the tank progression bro

HarryPotter

Love the tank progression bro

Thanks! Cant wait for yours! :)

Hey reccomended spacing out the islands more, bringing the right one forward, and mounting the clams on the rocks. That sounds like a really cool way to spice it up and clean off the sand bed :)

Cencalfishguy56

Thanks! Cant wait for yours! :)

Hey reccomended spacing out the islands more, bringing the right one forward, and mounting the clams on the rocks. That sounds like a really cool way to spice it up and clean off the sand bed :)

Me neither! I'll be finishing up my stand today! And yea I like that idea! Clean sandbed always give a nicer look :)

glennr1978

GREEN AND RED!

IMG_1747_zpsheaecl4v.jpg

Big difference! Now that looks like normal color loss due to shipping. Should color up just fine :).

HarryPotter

Big difference! Now that looks like normal color loss due to shipping. Should color up just fine :).

Sweet!

I started it with the other caps, but if it loses more color ill take it down a bit. Maybe its not used to the Radion love :wub:

glennr1978

Sweet!

I started it with the other caps, but if it loses more color ill take it down a bit. Maybe its not used to the Radion love :wub:

i would start it lower just to be safe. No sense in potentially stressing it more, right?

Also, check your messages. I sent you BTA pics. :)

HarryPotter

i would start it lower just to be safe. No sense in potentially stressing it more, right?

True, like near the purple cap. Might lower it- although theoretically applying insufficient light could also be stressful?

glennr1978

True, like near the purple cap. Might lower it- although theoretically applying insufficient light could also be stressful?

If the lighting isn't enough it won't brown out over night but if it's too strong it could definitely be bleached by tomorrow.

It may very well be just fine where it's at though :).

GREEN AND RED!

IMG_1747_zpsheaecl4v.jpg

I believe those would be the veins...

HarryPotter

I believe those would be the veins...

You have a sick mind. Im going to just leave this picture here.

6235627ac052e9654d1be9edf5bf23e7_zpsbm9u

Also, check your messages. I sent you BTA pics. :)

What Glenn said. I would keep it at the bottom for a couple days, then slowly move it up. I made the mistake of starting out too high and bleached an orange cap. Once it gets bleached, it takes a while for the color to recover. Quickly to fade, long time to recover.

Legendary Corals

Phew... glad to see that the colors are still on there! It'll get more vibrant in no time. Was definitely my favorite frag as it had the most streaks throughout, which I think is much cooler to have than the usual half and half.

Archived