SaltCritters.com

Where is my light?

Matteo

I ordered June 11th and asked Dave for a tracking number and haven't got anything back. I sent that a week ago because I haven't received my light yet and considering I spent about $15 I believe for shipping which is higher than most places I don't believe waiting a month is worth my shipping payment.

deathbyart

Have you checked his spreadsheet? I understand it can be stressful but I assure you, Dave is the best. If you PM him any question or concern.

Dude you need to relax a little. Dave hand makes these lights. It's not like he pulls them out of a warehouse and ships them off. They are made to order. I waited almost 2 months for mine before he went full time. Good things come to those who wait.

Dave is a stand up guy, and very busy. Cut him some slack.

I ordered June 11th and asked Dave for a tracking number and haven't got anything back. I sent that a week ago because I haven't received my light yet and considering I spent about $15 I believe for shipping which is higher than most places I don't believe waiting a month is worth my shipping payment.

You bought a custom made light. He makes these with his hands. His big man hands. No tiny nimble girly hands make these lights. Be patient.

duncan-junkie

From what I've seen on this forum, nanobox is really hot, and dave has a very superb reputation. I'm sure he will get in contact with you as soon as he can. I wouldn't sweat it, honestly

Matteo,

Sorry that this was not resolved. The light is finished but was not shipped as planned last weekend due to a few extra doctor appts. Yours is all boxed up and ready for shipping tomorrow.

FYI - I charge $15 for shipping due to insurance and being a +$400 piece of equipment. I wish I was a big company that could eat this but simply can't.

Again my apologies for not staying in contact. You will see the automated email tomorrow and will arrive in two days ( USPS ).

-Dave

Archived