ReefCleaners.org

Cultivatedreef a review...again

pgrVII

Overall excellent experience from building my order to receiving it. Communication was stellar and prices very fair. I ordered 10 frags, 3 zoa/palys, 7 sps,all were opened quickly after being placed in my tank as well as some being open in the little heat sealed double bags. Packing was stellar not very much room for the bags to move around. On a scale of 1-10 I would give a 10,they are simply an excellent company to deal with. Highly recommended.

• 3 weeks later...

Unboxing review of my order. As always super impressed with the care and selection from them,no issues at all and all coral was very healthy and happy out of the box. Highly recommended to anyone looking for coral frags. Coral was clean and packaged well. Sps had full polyp extension within an hour if not sooner and in some cases in the bag. Can't go wrong here. A+ quality all around.

I just received an order from them as well, excellent packaging (a nice little styrofoam cooler) and all my zoas started opening within minutes of hitting the water. Will definitely buy again when I am in the market for more!

I just received an order from them as well, excellent packaging (a nice little styrofoam cooler) and all my zoas started opening within minutes of hitting the water. Will definitely buy again when I am in the market for more!

They are really good over there for sure!

Is your tank loud?

Not at all,didn't make enough salt water prior to the change about a 1/2 gallon short so it was running like that while I shot the video till my mix was fully done. My tank is very quiet.

But,this is a cultivated review page so no need for that discussion ;)

HarryPotter

Not at all,didn't make enough salt water prior to the change about a 1/2 gallon short so it was running like that while I shot the video till my mix was fully done. My tank is very quiet.

But,this is a cultivated review page so no need for that discussion ;)

Whoops!

Great review, inspiring me to work hard and attempt to refill my "lighter than air" wallet

Whoops!

Great review, inspiring me to work hard and attempt to refill my "lighter than air" wallet

Good deal sir,hit up Cultivatedreef.com, tell em I sent ya,you won't be disappointed, promise.

Archived