Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

You know, for calcium, nitrates and such... ;)

Those tests are so much money!! I bought what my LFS had when I needed tests. Oh well...

Ohhhhhhhh ya, I think............nope. No idea.

Just do regular water changes.

HarryPotter

+1!

I realized I was overcomplicating dosing and testing parameters all the time- now I'm trying to do Water Changes and 2 part only :-)

• Like 1

I have been doing regular 4.5 gallon water changes every Wednesday evening without fail for at least the past 4-6 months, if not longer.

I really f*ed up when I moved my rocks around. And really probably just went though a not-quite-mini cycle.

• Like 2

I have been doing regular 4.5 gallon water changes every Wednesday evening without fail for at least the past 4-6 months, if not longer.

I really f*ed up when I moved my rocks around. And really probably just went though a not-quite-mini cycle.

Suck out that nasty sand. Go BB. You feed heavy?

• Like 1

Suck out that nasty sand. Go BB. You feed heavy?

Booo... no!! But the sand is probably really old. I probably did feed too much, the last few weeks I'm trying to be light.

Mmmmmmmm, fish poo.

Don't any of you fools work?

:^ )

Work?

• Like 2

Sometimes :) but I have a Iphone and Ipad in my truck.

.....and a laborer on the ground ;^ )

"Work"? What is this sorcery you speak of

......it's a practice no longer instituted by the youth of today.

• Like 6
HarryPotter

.....and a laborer on the ground ;^ )

......it's a practice no longer instituted by the youth of today.

HA! My work is shipping clams :lol: jkjk

Booo... no!! But the sand is probably really old. I probably did feed too much, the last few weeks I'm trying to be light.

Work?

Your bottom is dirty, clean it.

Work? .....:^ )

• Like 3

It's good to be the king :).

That^.

You would know :).

HA! My work is shipping clams :lol: jkjk

Might as well ship em so someone can keep them alive :).
  • Like 4

My work has a good bit of down time as we are at the clients house from 1-7 so when he's just chilling I can nano reef it up. :)

But thst said,when it's busy it's busy and sometimes down right hell.

My work has a good bit of down time as we are at the clients house from 1-7 so when he's just chilling I can nano reef it up. :)

But thst said,when it's busy it's busy and sometimes down right hell.

You have to bathe and do diapers and shit?
  • Like 1

You have to bathe and do diapers and shit?

Not so much with my client I have mon-fri. He's young (15) he needs wiped,his issues more stem from frustration of not being able to communicate very well, so we got him a tablet that has lots of phrases and pictures that allow him to express in full sentences and phrases,so that helps,we are teaching ourselves and him to use it. My other client on Saturdays is total care and needs assistance with everything. Side note to work my local petco asked if I would like a part time job in their saltwater dept.since I am there frequently to get dog stuff and other animal junk. Mostly tank maintenance and what not so the sales employees can help customers. So I may take em up on it for some extra fun and cash and a discount.

• Like 5

Just kinda worried about the extra work hours competing with off hours with the dogs. They get really crappy if I'm gone all day. I already work a standard 46 hour week. So add another 10-15 on top.

Not so much with my client I have mon-fri. He's young (15) he needs wiped,his issues more stem from frustration of not being able to communicate very well, so we got him a tablet that has lots of phrases and pictures that allow him to express in full sentences and phrases,so that helps,we are teaching ourselves and him to use it. My other client on Saturdays is total care and needs assistance with everything. Side note to work my local petco asked if I would like a part time job in their saltwater dept.since I am there frequently to get dog stuff and other animal junk. Mostly tank maintenance and what not so the sales employees can help customers. So I may take em up on it for some extra fun and cash and a discount.

Amazing how these stupid phones/tablets/technology can actually be "life changing" for some.

I just want to throw mine out the window as I drive :^ )

• Like 3

Amazing how these stupid phones/tablets/technology can actually be "life changing" for some.

I just want to throw mine out the window as I drive :^ )

Yea haha I hear ya jack. Any new tank business today?
  • Like 1

Yea haha I hear ya jack. Any new tank business today?

Nope....on the road.

Probably going to be a little stagnant for the next week or so. Trying to get a giant beam lifted into place this weekend for my back patio structure. Solar install tomorrow. Wife was on Pintrest or however you spell it and found some new computer work station she now wants. Came home yesterday and our computer cabinet is gone, shit all over and a big empty space for "us" to build a new work station! Yeah!

Although, I have to admit. .....it looks pretty cool....in my head.

• Like 3

Nope....on the road.

Probably going to be a little stagnant for the next week or so. Trying to get a giant beam lifted into place this weekend for my back patio structure. Solar install tomorrow. Wife was on Pintrest or however you spell it and found some new computer work station she now wants. Came home yesterday and our computer cabinet is gone, shit all over and a big empty space for "us" to build a new work station! Yeah!

Although, I have to admit. .....it looks pretty cool....in my head.

Every time mine comes up with a new project I'm happy to oblige it but I tell her it stacks more leverage to letting me have the spare room so I can convert it to munitions storage. :D
  • Like 1