Pod Your Reef

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Lol....I hear ya. We're looking at getting out at some point....Harder to leave after having kids.

Oh I understand buddy no doubt. So what's next for the cube jack?

If I moved out west we would both be in prison.

Lol, true. That's why you weren't invited. :^ )

Lol why?

Because I spent 600 on a light and I can't program the motha ####ing thing.

• Like 2
HarryPotter

Lol, true. That's why you weren't invited. :^ )

Because I spent 600 on a light and I can't program the motha ####### thing.

Damn sucks! Why don't you just use the USB for now? Is your ReefLink not working or is the EcoSmart not recognizing it?

• Like 1

Damn sucks! Why don't you just use the USB for now? Is your ReefLink not working or is the EcoSmart not recognizing it?

Apparently EcoSmart Live is not wanting to respond. I click certain tabs and nothing happens.....I just stare at a screen that's not doing anything. Don't have the reeflink. Not sure if that would help or not. I'll try again later. At least I was able to download the control app onto the wife's crapple.

Dumb leds

Pretty sure the unit itself kicks ass.......but the set up/control/programming site is a steaming pile of Monkey shit :^ )

• Like 2

ouch :(

You should buy this amazing cutting edge lighting system from me....I'll throw in a dosing pump and return your nudie pics to sweeten the deal.

• Like 1

You should buy this amazing cutting edge lighting system from me....I'll throw in a dosing pump and return your nudie pics to sweeten the deal.

Nah your wife likes the light and my nudies. Wouldn't want to piss her off.
  • Like 2

Umm....so, I may or may not be an idiot. But, I still say the EcoSmart Live site is crap......my light is programmed and running!

• Like 2

Umm....so, I may or may not be an idiot. But, I still say the EcoSmart Live site is crap......my light is programmed and running!

Water in the tank yet?
  • Like 2

Water in the tank yet?

FU ....again.

Nah your wife likes the light and my nudies. Wouldn't want to piss her off.

Now that I have the light programmed.....the wifey loves this thing. Apparently, it's better than my DIY fixture.

• Like 2

That's awesome! How's it look? Teaser pic? (Of the tank hahaha).

If I moved out west we would both be in prison.

Yup. I'll come bust yall out,or sitting there with ya ,"so that plan didn't work fellas,to much fire and yelling" haha
  • Like 2

Also jack,as far as the light and the wife just show her the nanobox custom coloring,I almost had dave do the ride the lightning album cover on mine,decided to save it for a hybrid on the next tank

• Like 1

Also jack,as far as the light and the wife just show her the nanobox custom coloring,I almost had dave do the ride the lightning album cover on mine,decided to save it for a hybrid on the next tank

• Like 1

The NB hybrid was going to be my choice on this tank. However, the light had to be mounted in a nice, sleek way for the wifey stamp of approval. However, I was a couple seconds away from ordering one just before I was able to get this thing programmed. We'll see how this Radion performs over the next six months or so..........

And hell ya, that would be an awesome design!

• Like 2