Arrived in great condition. 

Whew! I'm so glad 😁

Just now, teenyreef said:

Whew! I'm so glad 😁

Hahaha, me too!

I had no doubts.  It's actually blue!

....and a little pissy after the dip.

• Like 1

So about a 30 second drive from my apartment 2 homeless people were filmed having sex at the bus stop in broad daylight.  They're still trying to find the guy supposedly.  

Sorry jack, thought this was the lounge. Care for me to move it?

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, patback said:

So about a 30 second drive from my apartment 2 homeless people were filmed having sex at the bus stop in broad daylight.  They're still trying to find the guy supposedly.  

Don’t hate bro. They gotta get their’s too. 

6 hours ago, patback said:

I'm still waiting for you to post the pics or video......

4 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

Don’t hate bro. They gotta get their’s too. 

Imagine that smell 🤢

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Imagine that smell 🤢

Just want to make it known. I live on a border.  I am literally seconds down the road from Belle Terre (you can Google it) but also am seconds down the road from this port jeff station shit.  I am not trash and do not live in that trash neighborhood.  

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
32 minutes ago, patback said:

Just want to make it known. I live on a border.  I am literally seconds down the road from Belle Terre (you can Google it) but also am seconds down the road from this port jeff station shit.  I am not trash and do not live in that trash neighborhood.  

🤣🤢🤮😬😐

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Imagine that smell 🤢

All the nudity/brothel scenes in game of thrones are ruined for me.  All I can think about it how much it must smell. 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, patback said:

WTF did I just watch......over and over and over? 

Lol.....you filmed the whole thing....even the money shot to the back of her head.  Is anyone else surprised she was as well groomed down there as she was?  If you zoom in, uh ou can see a swarm of flies.....where the #### do you live, P-Cakes?  You need to get E out of there and out to SoCal. 

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

WTF did I just watch......over and over and over? 

Lol.....you filmed the whole thing....even the money shot to the back of her head.  Is anyone else surprised she was as well groomed down there as she was?  If you zoom in, uh ou can see a swarm of flies.....where the #### do you live, P-Cakes?  You need to get E out of there and out to SoCal. 

Hahaha I did not film it. It's a viral video that my neighbors friend actually recorded. When we moved in I already told Erin I did not want her going to that part of town by herself.  Nothing but trash and illegals there. Funny thing is that there is ALWAYS a cop driving around that parking lot.  Don't know where he was that day. 

Did you also notice dudes only got 1 hand?

• Like 1

Someone posted in one of the comments on Facebook that last week they saw that lady stumbling across the (extrmemly busy) road, fell, got up to squat and took a piss right in the middle of traffic.  

• Haha 2

Mrs Sancho just watched that video.....took her a few to figure out what was going on there. 😀

Druken hobo bus stop sex....got to love it! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
fishfreak0114
On 5/12/2018 at 5:29 AM, patback said:

What did I just watch.... :lol: 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, fishfreak0114 said:

What did I just watch.... :lol: 

Right?  

One of the weirdest things I've seen....still not sure how I feel about that.

Thanks, P-Cakes. 

• Haha 2
fishfreak0114
21 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Right?  

One of the weirdest things I've seen....still not sure how I feel about that.

Thanks, P-Cakes. 

I just couldn’t stop looking at the guy on the bench next to them. I was wondering if he was gonna join in the fun...

• Haha 2

I'm still confused by the bike guy letting her hug him.  Plus I'd be a lot more infuriated if I touched splooge on somebodies shoulder.  He just casually wiped it as if someone accidentally spit on him while talking. 

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, patback said:

I'm still confused by the bike guy letting her hug him.  Plus I'd be a lot more infuriated if I touched splooge on somebodies shoulder.  He just casually wiped it as if someone accidentally spit on him while talking. 

It’s your town I figured you’d have those answers :lol: is it just me or did party animal turn and continue to please himself in the corner of the bus stop? So confused did I just watch a rape? Or is this just what the drunken lady does? They all seem to know each other and no one gave two shits. If I was lucky enough to stumble across this internet gold I would have called the cops imediatly while continuing to film. At least where I live the cops arrive usually in less than a minute........dude you need to leave that state. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, fishfreak0114 said:

I just couldn’t stop looking at the guy on the bench next to them. I was wondering if he was gonna join in the fun...

Lol, me too!

2 hours ago, Sancho said:

It’s your town I figured you’d have those answers :lol: is it just me or did party animal turn and continue to please himself in the corner of the bus stop? So confused did I just watch a rape? Or is this just what the drunken lady does? They all seem to know each other and no one gave two shits. If I was lucky enough to stumble across this internet gold I would have called the cops imediatly while continuing to film. At least where I live the cops arrive usually in less than a minute........dude you need to leave that state. 

I wondered the same rape thing...think that's what made me question my finding it funny...then confused...then icky.  But if she was in to it....I'm back to funny.....its the not knowing.

P-Cakes, what say you?  Rape or no rape? 

20 hours ago, jack1978 said:

I wondered the same rape thing...think that's what made me question my finding it funny...then confused...then icky.  But if she was in to it....I'm back to funny.....its the not knowing.

P-Cakes, what say you?  Rape or no rape? 

Apparently its not being treated as rape. They still haven't found the guy.  I dont understand how you lose a 6'5ish one handed hobo in a vibrant party animal shirt.... who obviously isn't avoiding ANYONE regardless of what he's doing. 

• Haha 4
  • 4 weeks later...