SaltCritters.com

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

10 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

Instagram photos are working great on desktops, it seems isolated to mobile screens. Investigating!

Nope...........I am old and desktop only :lol: I need my mouse....................

6 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

I can't see Jack's instagram pictures here on my desktop either. I could see them earlier today, though.

Jack, you didn't change your privacy/permissions settings in Instagram, did you? Usually when this happens it's because the account is set so that only Instagram friends can see the pictures. Since N-R isn't a "friend" they don't show up.

See ;)

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Christopher Marks said:

It's definitely something on Instacraps end, they seem to have broken something as they suck and cant figure it out.I'm sure they'll sort it out soon! But in the end why don't you just use the photo service we offer here its a much better product :D 

Fixed it for you ;) I had a few more choice words but...............Hell @jack1978 get off your lazy ass and get off that shit :lol: Instacrap :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
49 minutes ago, spectra said:

Fixed it for you ;) I had a few more choice words but...............Hell @jack1978 get off your lazy ass and get off that shit :lol: Instacrap :rolleyes:

Says the dude with his face on instacrap :rolleyes:

CD4BD672-3A10-4A94-ABE4-D7AC6E786AB8.thumb.png.84c837dfb73ce3d3b8f945bd1d171f79.png

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Says the dude with his face on instacrap :rolleyes:

CD4BD672-3A10-4A94-ABE4-D7AC6E786AB8.thumb.png.84c837dfb73ce3d3b8f945bd1d171f79.png

:lol:

That's from Stells though :lol: and only half a face :o I texted that pic and she asked so I said go for it...............

• Like 1

Oh well since we are all here............................ :wub: 

Miss seeing this guy at the local spots.....................its been years and while watching things it popped up.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, RollaJase said:

Everything is looking great Jack. Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year's.

Jade! Stupid autocorrect .... Jase!

What's up buddy?  Good to see you checking in!  

Thanks, we had a great Christmas and New Years......if we could just get over this nasty flu...its a killer.

How he you been?

Patty Cakes drop by and say hello yet?  Apparently he's diving somewhere in your country...figured you may bump into him :)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Jade! Stupid autocorrect .... Jase!

What's up buddy?  Good to see you checking in!  

Thanks, we had a great Christmas and New Years......if we could just get over this nasty flu...its a killer.

How he you been?

Patty Cakes drop by and say hello yet?  Apparently he's diving somewhere in your country...figured you may bump into him :)

Not up to much to be honest mate. Had some time off over Christmas and now back at work. Everything was crazy busy in the lead up to the holidays. Glad you had a good Christmas/New Year's, the flu is a killer though! I've been going well though, finalised the house stuff towards the end of last year, still waiting on the land to settle though so no construction has started yet. So, kinda still stuck at home hating it because the house isn't being built but liking it because everything is so cheap haha. Have not bumped into Patty yet, might bump into him at the pub on the weekend or something ;).

How's everything with you?