Cultivated Reef

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Well had a little Kimber tie today :lol: Did a little polishing and rebuilt the forks with new seals and progressive springs.........

Started drinking so decided to mock it up a little to play with the ride height......motor will go in tomorrow my back is killing me..........

Still not happy with the tank I may be looking for another one........

IMG_4257.jpg

IMG_4258.JPG

IMG_4259.JPG

• Like 3

I was admiring your tank and noticed your waspfish. I am looking that species as a possible add (IM10: Tailspot & possum wrasse); how has your experience been with them and would you recommend them?

Also the bike is looking good. 

26 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

I was admiring your tank and noticed your waspfish. I am looking that species as a possible add (IM10: Tailspot & possum wrasse); how has your experience been with them and would you recommend them?

Also the bike is looking good. 

Thanks for stopping In! This tank has seen a few changes along the way....

You already have the tailspot and the possum?  Those are two of my favorites I've had in the past.  

As far as adding a Wasp, definitely.   Mine hides all day with her head sticking out of the rockwork.  Darts out to eat....but cruises all night / early morning while dark.  Very peaceful little fish.  

15 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Thanks for stopping In! This tank has seen a few changes along the way....

You already have the tailspot and the possum?  Those are two of my favorites I've had in the past.  

As far as adding a Wasp, definitely.   Mine hides all day with her head sticking out of the rockwork.  Darts out to eat....but cruises all night / early morning while dark.  Very peaceful little fish.  

Changes or not, the tank is looking good! I'm excited to hear the good word on the waspfish, and appreciate your advice.  They are quite stunning, and pretty unusual. One of my concerns, however, is that I would never see her. Does yours at least cruise with moonlights on? Or do you think she would ever get comfortable enough come out during banking hours?

2 hours ago, Cannedfish said:

Changes or not, the tank is looking good! I'm excited to hear the good word on the waspfish, and appreciate your advice.  They are quite stunning, and pretty unusual. One of my concerns, however, is that I would never see her. Does yours at least cruise with moonlights on? Or do you think she would ever get comfortable enough come out during banking hours?

Thanks for the compliment! 

She comes out to eat and looks cool doing it.  Usually just see her head sticking out watching things.

She does cruise around at night with moonlight on and in the dark....usually not awake to watch though.....

I'm glad I have her.....cool to see her behavior and gives the wow factor when she does come out.  All fish are different and males may be different than females.....guessing its a roll of the dice on what you get behavior-wise. 

Oh, the bike is Ol Man Spectars.  Try not to give him compliments ..... his head swells easily .  :D

• Like 3
14 hours ago, spectra said:

They just want to come inside..............

Lol....its happened before.  The pig pops the door and the donkey forces it open. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
16 hours ago, jack1978 said:

15 hours ago, spectra said:

They just want to come inside..............

I thought you guys were just f*cking around when you were talking about the donkey! :lol:

• Haha 3
48 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I thought you guys were just f*cking around when you were talking about the donkey! :lol:

I wish I was......she's real! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • 4 weeks later...

Love a nice, wet box!

:wub:

1 hour ago, spectra said:

Why no Bob I don't :rolleyes: 

what did you do piss off the leathers........

Well, yes.  I cleaned the tank......wont Do that again. 

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Love a nice, wet box!

:wub:

Well, yes.  I cleaned the tank......wont Do that again. 

So what was in said wet box :blink: 

Hell I think I am heading to the LFS..........after cleaning I have room for more........

• Like 1
8 hours ago, spectra said:

So what was in said wet box :blink: 

Hell I think I am heading to the LFS..........after cleaning I have room for more........

Said wet box was stuffed with a shitload of glowy goodness.....looking amazing under the blues right now.  Love me some Zs and Ps. 

10 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Said wet box was stuffed with a shitload of glowy goodness.....looking amazing under the blues right now.  Love me some Zs and Ps. 

Probably a better blue than that crapion you cant sell :lol: 

Had to Dick :P

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, spectra said:

Probably a better blue than that crapion you cant sell :lol: 

Had to Dick :P

The omly thing bluer than my new lighting ......

Your balls. 

:lol:

9 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

The omly thing bluer than my new lighting ......

Your balls. 

:lol:

I don't have balls at my age...........there raisins now :lol:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, spectra said:

Oh and at least I have some................Mrs Jack wont let me get a motorcycle :lol: 

LOL...... well played, old man.

She'll let me have a bike......just no more projects until I do something with the current 3. 

• Haha 1

Well do something with them..........

Shit burn them or give the local kids new toys maybe :lol:

Hell build one of them.........what are they? I know you said something but cant remember what I ate yesterday ;)

33 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well do something with them..........

Shit burn them or give the local kids new toys maybe :lol:

Hell build one of them.........what are they? I know you said something but cant remember what I ate yesterday ;)

Think I'll register the 78 next week.  The 71 yamaha requires $700 to bring current, plus a lien i believe....or I need to finagle an out of state sell and reregister and buy back?  The 69 Honda runs and I let that slip out of registration...... not sure what I need to pay for that ..... stupid DMV. 

Here's one of the new guys.....

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

I remember now your DMV down there wants way to much money.............

Fell asleep to Marty waking up in his mom's bed......woke up to George knocking Biff out......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1