inTank Media Baskets

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

4 hours ago, jack1978 said:

.......only a 400 though, correct?

Yep a big whopping 400 power plant in that baby :lol: they actually get up and go if you just get on it.

• Haha 1

Well a little shop time this morning.......... tank was a left over from one of the older 400s I had. Is not made to fit this but a little heat and a porta power does wonders :lol: still not sure I am happy with it but will see if the tank grows on me. Wanted it a little lower but that stupid back bone on the frame is huge.......

IMG_4232.JPG

IMG_4233.JPG

IMG_4234.JPG

IMG_4235.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well a little shop time this morning.......... tank was a left over from one of the older 400s I had. Is not made to fit this but a little heat and a porta power does wonders :lol: still not sure I am happy with it but will see if the tank grows on me. Wanted it a little lower but that stupid back bone on the frame is huge.......

IMG_4232.JPG

IMG_4233.JPG

IMG_4234.JPG

IMG_4235.JPG

Looks great man, I like the tank.

That monoshock is pretty cool.................

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Something snacked on my new leather ..... think it may be my Fire Shrimp / blood shrimp, wtf they call them!

:rant:

Well have a shrimp dinner :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well....not sure WTF is going on with the new leather.....shrimp bites or some sort of fungis....worse now.  Gonna cut a chunkboff, dip it and see what happens :(

• Sad 2
29 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

There is a nudi that specifically eats leathers cant find the name, but looks exatly like your IG pic . 

Damnit!! 

Saw your advise ..... already dipped with revive.....Ill order some of that other stuff.

22 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Damnit!! 

Saw your advise ..... already dipped with revive.....Ill order some of that other stuff.

Soo weird.  The leg motion reminds me of a spider spinning a web. 

4 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Soo weird.  The leg motion reminds me of a spider spinning a web. 

Right? I thought the same thing.  Reminds me of a cross between a nudi, a shrimp and a spider.

Gonna sell these things for millions!!

@jedimasterben

WTF is this Benny? 

• Like 1

Maybe one of those clown fish eating spiders the other guy had...........

Leave it to Jack to get some weird ####ing creature :lol: you buying corals out of a trunk again............

• Like 1
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Maybe one of those clown fish eating spiders the other guy had...........

Leave it to Jack to get some weird ####ing creature :lol: you buying corals out of a trunk again............

:lol:

Think it came in on my trunk tacos.

• Haha 3

I need a few tacos...........................to go with the beer :lol: flippen warm night and well had to go for a ride......................30 degree driveway and 600lb bike don't mix :lol: oh well they were coming off anyway.......................

IMG_4255.jpg

3 minutes ago, spectra said:

I need a few tacos...........................to go with the beer :lol: flippen warm night and well had to go for a ride......................30 degree driveway and 600lb bike don't mix :lol: oh well they were coming off anyway.......................

IMG_4255.jpg

Taco makes everything better!

What a rookie! 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Taco makes everything better!

What a rookie! 

Rookie :lol: Hell sad thing is I didn't even see it till I got home :lol: This bike is a keeper it has been down in the garage a few times...........its a ####ing tank...........

Love the 400s as they are maybe 300lbs if that..............

The 100 is pushing 600 and its a handful.............

5 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I've been looking at 400's and 550's.....650s as well....

I love the 400 I have............I want a 650 but prices are nuts...............

Kimber is a 400 and looking forward to putting the wood to that one :o I was searching for a tank today as I am not happy with what I have but...................no Bueno...............

550 is a Honda :blink: 

Just caught up with the last five pages...any luck with the leather eating nudis? And is Ladypop doing any better? And has Kimber recovered from being violated yet? 

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Just caught up with the last five pages...any luck with the leather eating nudis? And is Ladypop doing any better? And has Kimber recovered from being violated yet? 

Well Kimber is still in limbo...............................

Jack has the other answers............................

• Like 2
10 hours ago, teenyreef said:

Ladypop is still alive.  Color is faded and she sits on the sandbed all day.  Find her early morning hours while dark hovering around.  Ive seen her a few times swim around but shes not coordinated and bumps into things.  She's eating something obviously....but not sure what.

Leather hasn't shown any additional decline......

Thanks, Teeny.

• Like 1
On 10/28/2017 at 12:16 AM, teenyreef said:

:unsure:

• Haha 4