Coral Vue Hydros

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

15 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Good morning, reef.

I love that fish! 

36 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I'm following some crazy fro-head on instaspam....you should check him out.

@franklin_the_poodle 

??? 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, jack1978 said:

I'm following some crazy fro-head on instaspam....you should check him out.

@franklin_the_poodle 

I guess anyone can get a instacrap account :rolleyes:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

Duh.....they have me one.

Like you need that.............................

You find a project yet?

I have another in waiting :lol: if I can get a title for it well.......................I will have 2........................get with it Jacko..................

IMG_3921.jpg

• Like 3
17 hours ago, spectra said:

Like you need that.............................

You find a project yet?

I have another in waiting :lol: if I can get a title for it well.......................I will have 2........................get with it Jacko..................

IMG_3921.jpg

Mrs Jack caught me on craigslist.....said I have to finish the 3 I have.  :angry:

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Mrs Jack caught me on craigslist.....said I have to finish the 3 I have.  :angry:

Slap some shit together say your done and put all 4 together piece by piece. 

Just put some braised short ribs in the oven. 3 or 4 hours left to go then I need to make some rice. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, patback said:

Slap some shit together say your done and put all 4 together piece by piece. 

Just put some braised short ribs in the oven. 3 or 4 hours left to go then I need to make some rice. 

Lol....she knows that trick.  She'd want to ride the damn things.

Ribs sound good.....and rice!

I'm having gummy turtles....while putting sprinklers in.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Lol....she knows that trick.  She'd want to ride the damn things.

Ribs sound good.....and rice!

I'm having gummy turtles....while putting sprinklers in.

Is that when it pokes  in and out?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, jack1978 said:

What 3 do you have now? Get with it mr procrastinator

Went out to breakfast and I swear I got some crappy food.......I feel like that amazon review on the gummy bears :o

• Like 3
4 hours ago, spectra said:

What 3 do you have now? Get with it mr procrastinator

Went out to breakfast and I swear I got some crappy food.......I feel like that amazon review on the gummy bears :o

69 and 78 Honda.

71 Yamaha. 

I think your wife is poisoning you.

• Like 3

Finally found Lil Jack Squat (squat lobster) after the transfer.  Shitty picture, but he's developed a bright red, white and black pattern.  

These two stay snuggled up all day together.  Wish the damn shrimp would come into view more often. 

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

69 and 78 Honda.

71 Yamaha. 

I think your wife is poisoning you.

Well get them going or sell, sell, sell...................

Oh and just for you :lol: not much done today I had to run to work and also deal with breakfast :o did modify the greasy pizza box also.......I needed a little more room from the rear tire.......

IMG_3929.JPG

IMG_3931.JPG

• Like 3
On 7/22/2017 at 10:14 PM, spectra said:

Well get them going or sell, sell, sell...................

Oh and just for you :lol: not much done today I had to run to work and also deal with breakfast :o did modify the greasy pizza box also.......I needed a little more room from the rear tire.......

IMG_3929.JPG

IMG_3931.JPG

Looks great, man!

Can I be your neighbor?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Morning, Teeny!

Murph keeping you up?

Haha yes he was. This is his second night in the crate, but he's doing well, settled down after about fifteen minutes of truly pitiful crying. Ironically his crying is so cute it's almost tempting to let him cry anyway. 

• Like 2
Just now, teenyreef said:

Haha yes he was. This is his second night in the crate, but he's doing well, settled down after about fifteen minutes of truly pitiful crying. Ironically his crying is so cute it's almost tempting to let him cry anyway. 

LOL.....I remember those days!  Im such a weenie I cant lock them up :blush: Our oldest is getting old......gonna be tough.  He and our oldest daughter have grown up together.  Best buddies.  

Hmmmm......on that happy note, HOW'S DOUG?!?!? 

• Like 2

Yeah all three dogs stay in bed with my wife until I come to bed. They are totally spoiled :)

Speaking of which, Doug is doing fine, I plan to get some new pics tomorrow! How's Ladypop? 

I'm so happy to see that frag from Zia's tank doing well. I had one too but I lost it long ago. I hope yours keeps up its crazy growth so you can share it back :D

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Yeah all three dogs stay in bed with my wife until I come to bed. They are totally spoiled :)

Speaking of which, Doug is doing fine, I plan to get some new pics tomorrow! How's Ladypop? 

I'm so happy to see that frag from Zia's tank doing well. I had one too but I lost it long ago. I hope yours keeps up its crazy growth so you can share it back :D

Ladypop is doing great...been contemplating getting another.....but not sure it's a good idea or not.  Not a lot of info available on these guys.  

For sure on the Zia-gorg.......just checked, it's a little bigger this evening.

omgomgomg

• Like 2

I love that photo of ladypop! 

I dont know if this is relevant since they are different types of files, but I had a male and female "bonded" pair of aiptasia eating filefish from diver's den. Well, the male bullied the female so bad, she swam into a powerhead ?

Basically, he wouldn't let her eat and would chase her something fierce. She was trying to get away from him and swam right into the propeller of the Jebao 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, stellablue said:

I love that photo of ladypop! 

I dont know if this is relevant since they are different types of files, but I had a male and female "bonded" pair of aiptasia eating filefish from diver's den. Well, the male bullied the female so bad, she swam into a powerhead ?

Basically, he wouldn't let her eat and would chase her something fierce. She was trying to get away from him and swam right into the propeller of the Jebao 

Well that sucks. Did they make good on that or did it happen way after you purchased them?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, patback said:

Well that sucks. Did they make good on that or did it happen way after you purchased them?

About 2 months after. They never really got along and the male bullied the female, but it just kept getting worse. Same thing happened with the bonded pair of bangaiis I got from DD.

Well the female didn't swim into a powerhead - the male actually bit off all her fins one night and she didn't make it through the hospital tank :(