Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

You're looking for a new job?Where are your blastos? I only see acans...which look great, BTW :).

Last time I saw them.....they were in one of Vivids display tanks.

:^ (

No. Traded them to Vivid. The new scape going into the cube doesn't lend itself well for them. Think I'll be dumping a few acans as well.

That's what I thought but it didn't make sense to me that you would give (trade) them to Vivid! How many types/colors did you give up? I thought you had quite a few. Like some that I would have bought from you :lol:.
  • Like 1

That's what I thought but it didn't make sense to me that you would give (trade) them to Vivid! How many types/colors did you give up? I thought you had quite a few. Like some that I would have bought from you :lol:.

Sorry......I just got a hair up my butt one day and took them down for store credit. :^ (

Wasn't that part of your whole schpiel? Like "oh, hey. That's jack. He drinks and collects blastos. He doesn't finish things either."

Right? I'll figure something out.....unfinished projects list and drinking should continue for quite some time.
4 minutes ago, Sancho said:

So did I.....I want my old feed back. I am old and this change has confused me a bit.  

Same here, Old Man.  I never followed my thread apparently.....finding it was a bitch....especially when I couldnt remember what its title was.  :D

.....and when I searched under "content I started".....it showed nothing found. 

• Like 1

i've played with the filters but still cant seem to get a list of the threads I used to follow...........on the bright side I was able to put a pic of tacos behind my avatar :lol:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sancho said:

i've played with the filters but still cant seem to get a list of the threads I used to follow...........on the bright side I was able to put a pic of tacos behind my avatar :lol:

I see no tacos, hombre.

:ninja:

1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

How the #### did you do that?

I wana put some hidden tacos on mine!!

click on your profile in the upper right hand corner theres a drop down for cover photo click on that and go to town. 

• Like 1