Innovative Marine Aquariums

Sunday FunDay! 5 Zoa Frags only $49.99 Shipped!

SaltCritters

SaltCritters

ddf6dc3b-5bcf-4c78-91a3-bcf2ede38fac.jpg

What A Deal!

Get a Box of 5 Zoanthid frags for only
$49.99
plus....
Get FREE Shipping on your entire order!

Add the Zoanthid box to your order
And use Coupon Code "ZoaBox" to get this deal!

But Hurry only 20 are available!

(Not available for wholesale customers)

Order placed! Perfect timing, I needed an anniversary present for myself and this was it. This year the limit was $50, perfect. We buy our own gifts with an agreed upon price. Works out way better that way. I guess it might have been that toilet seat I got her for our 2d or 3d anniversary. In my defense, it was a very nice toilet seat.

Anyway, thanks!

Cencalfishguy56

Order placed! Perfect timing, I needed an anniversary present for myself and this was it. This year the limit was $50, perfect. We buy our own gifts with an agreed upon price. Works out way better that way. I guess it might have been that toilet seat I got her for our 2d or 3d anniversary. In my defense, it was a very nice toilet seat.

Anyway, thanks!

A toilet seat lmao you can't be serious!!

A toilet seat lmao you can't be serious!!

Oh yeah, totally serious. She wasn't mad or anything, it was a very nice toilet seat. I'm just way too practical--she knew that going in. In my mind it was a perfect gift (I even installed it). It is the thought that counts. I actually put some thought into the toilet seat, and she knew that. If it had been jewelry she would have known it was just an unthoughtful act of obligation--any monkey could buy jewelry.

Cencalfishguy56

Oh yeah, totally serious. She wasn't mad or anything, it was a very nice toilet seat. I'm just way too practical--she knew that going in. In my mind it was a perfect gift (I even installed it). It is the thought that counts. I actually put some thought into the toilet seat, and she knew that. If it had been jewelry she would have known it was just an unthoughtful act of obligation--any monkey could buy jewelry.

True, women sit down to use the restroom and you were looking out for her well being and that's actually quite a bit of thought!

SaltCritters

Anyway, thanks!

Thanks for the order!

How many polyps per frag can we expect? And are they hydroid free?

There are sample frags on the site. Good sized frags. Not tiny single polyp frags. http://saltcritters.com/products.php?product=Box-of-5-Zoanthid-Frags-with-FREE-shipping

Uhhhh,

"Get FREE Shipping on your entire order!"[/size]

Dude people can't read duh. I mean look how many repeat forms we have with the same question over and over again. And wretched Im just screwing with you man lol

ddf6dc3b-5bcf-4c78-91a3-bcf2ede38fac.jpg

What A Deal!

Get a Box of 5 Zoanthid frags for only

$49.99

plus....

Get FREE Shipping on your entire order!

Add the Zoanthid box to your order

And use Coupon Code "ZoaBox" to get this deal!

But Hurry only 20 are available!

(Not available for wholesale customers

all sold ?

SaltCritters

Due to the demand we decided to extend this amazing deal for a limited time! Don't miss out!

Archived