SaltCritters.com

Lime Box IM10

Merthynia

Looks really good! Nice pic clarity too!

Hooray snails!

I figure there is no use hiding the uglies that the tanks go through. All of them do it, you just have to keep up on maintenance and beef up your cuc. I've been trying harder with my iPhone to get better pictures. They aren't as great as I would like them, but give an idea of what is going on anyway.

• Like 1

I think they're great. I wish I had taken more pictures of my tank when it first started. I really enjoy looking back at them to see how much things have changed.

• Like 3

I think they're great. I wish I had taken more pictures of my tank when it first started. I really enjoy looking back at them to see how much things have changed.

Yeah, it is nice since it is hard to remember months ago when everything was really tiny. Being able to see the growth is amazing. Plus then you can also keep track of equipment upgrades! I love your tank to bits, it is one of the major inspirations for mine.

I love your food arrangements. You have a good artistic eye! Your tank is cool too. I will be following along. Keep up the good work!

Thank you! :blush: And welcome!

Today has been a very productive day. I took apart my tailgate on my truck and fixed it. I also went and sold plasma, I'm about halfway to my MP10 now! Getting a few things ready for my trip up north tomorrow... :happy:

• Like 4

Yeah, it is nice since it is hard to remember months ago when everything was really tiny. Being able to see the growth is amazing. Plus then you can also keep track of equipment upgrades! I love your tank to bits, it is one of the major inspirations for mine.

Thank you! :blush: And welcome!

Today has been a very productive day. I took apart my tailgate on my truck and fixed it. I also went and sold plasma, I'm about halfway to my MP10 now! Getting a few things ready for my trip up north tomorrow... :happy:

You got a truck too :D
  • Like 1

I do. I'm not saying it is the nicest vehicle I've ever owned, but it is my truck and it gets me from point A to point B. B)

This thread just gets better and better

• Like 2

This thread just gets better and better

Having a pickup is good where I'm from. Gotta have a place to put the buck after you've shot it. No one wants deer blood all over their backseat! Hahaha ;)

• Like 1

Having a pickup is good where I'm from. Gotta have a place to put the buck after you've shot it. No one wants deer blood all over their backseat! Hahaha ;)

Haha oh I know. I'm from Maryland we have lots o white tails. What ha hunt with?

Haha oh I know. I'm from Maryland we have lots o white tails. What ha hunt with?

A .243.

19427153789_aa7eaea74e_z.jpg

I don't know how to put this under a spoiler thing just in case people don't like blood. :(

• Like 1

I also enjoy using my dad's .30-06 rifle as well. Either one is fine by me. He has the nicer scope on his gun though with a high mount so the iron sights are still useable underneath.

• Like 2

Nice!

I use a 835 ultimate mag mossberg 12g for waterfowl has a nice xamo max 5 dip on it. I don't hunt deer much,or anything lately as other things have taken priority lol. I also shoot my Colt M4 alot.

I also enjoy using my dad's .30-06 rifle as well. Either one is fine by me. He has the nicer scope on his gun though with a high mount so the iron sights are still useable underneath.

Yea irons are nice to cowitness

• Like 1

Nice!

I use a 835 ultimate mag mossberg 12g for waterfowl has a nice xamo max 5 dip on it. I don't hunt deer much,or anything lately as other things have taken priority lol. I also shoot my Colt M4 alot.

Yea irons are nice to cowitness

Both are nice! I haven't been able to do much shooting lately since I am no where near my guns. I'm sure it will not be until next fall when I can make more fresh deer jerky. Too far to drive back at this point for a couple days. Soon as I graduate I hope to change all that.

• Like 1

Both are nice! I haven't been able to do much shooting lately since I am no where near my guns. I'm sure it will not be until next fall when I can make more fresh deer jerky. Too far to drive back at this point for a couple days. Soon as I graduate I hope to change all that.

Oh I love some jerky :D

• Like 1

Mine felt like an eternity to get here lol it was shipped fast though I was just excited

That is exactly the feeling! I can't wait until sunrise in my tank! I just got home about an hour ago and got lots of new goodies into my tank. I need to do a lot of rearranging for sure

• Like 3

That is exactly the feeling! I can't wait until sunrise in my tank! I just got home about an hour ago and got lots of new goodies into my tank. I need to do a lot of rearranging for sure

Oh? Do tell mam.

• Like 1

Oh? Do tell mam.

Gobs and gobs of zoas! And one little stick from Kimber! We had a blast looking at the stores. I'll have to take pictures tomorrow if they are open, I'm not even sure what most of them are!

• Like 3

Gobs and gobs of zoas! And one little stick from Kimber! We had a blast looking at the stores. I'll have to take pictures tomorrow if they are open, I'm not even sure what most of them are!

Ohhhh that is neat! I like then kinda days.