Lime Box IM10

Merthynia

36 minutes ago, Merthynia said:

37473255072_a19dacfd5f_z.jpg

37473255062_76853e67fe_z.jpg

36835263393_2f3575c208_z.jpg

36794245684_33b90e3f57_z.jpg

37504292841_bb4c819e7b_z.jpg

It looks fantastic!  And that clownfish is amazing :wub: .  Reminds me of a domino damsel, which I LOVE.  But they are meanies so I'll probably never have one.

3 minutes ago, gena said:

It looks fantastic!  And that clownfish is amazing :wub: .  Reminds me of a domino damsel, which I LOVE.  But they are meanies so I'll probably never have one.

Than you! And yeah, there are two domino clowns in there actually. The female is just trying to make sure I stay out of the tank. They came from ORA, pretty awesome little buggers.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Merthynia said:

Than you! And yeah, there are two domino clowns in there actually. The female is just trying to make sure I stay out of the tank. They came from ORA, pretty awesome little buggers.

I didn't even know they had domino clowns :wub:.  That's something to keep in mind for the future!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gena said:

I didn't even know they had domino clowns :wub:.  That's something to keep in mind for the future!

They are a bit challenging to get nice pictures of since my background is black. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/26/2017 at 8:50 PM, Merthynia said:

My two domino clown's have been rehomed with Boggers! They sound very happy in their new digs so far!

24103939778_c8689b7891_z.jpg

26179402449_b7059177da_z.jpg

Little hair algae that needs some tending.

37924149242_2de9ca0a79_z.jpg

Can you spot them? :wub:

Beautiful tank.  I always love full and fluffy.

• Like 1
On 11/22/2017 at 11:46 AM, gena said:

How is the pair doing together?  Do they act like a mated pair?  So cool :happydance: 

What a lucky duck that she got TWO!!! 

On 11/22/2017 at 10:18 PM, teenyreef said:

Aha! Now I see :)

It took me longer than you to figure it out... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 11/22/2017 at 11:02 AM, Boggers said:

The Domino's have a 60G almost to themselves now as I begin some changes. I an glad the Pink-Streaked Wrasses are doing well.

I'm so glad they have more room to explore!! :) I'm also glad that you're on here and I can still keep track of them!!

On 11/22/2017 at 11:46 AM, gena said:

How is the pair doing together?  Do they act like a mated pair?  So cool :happydance: 

They do act like a true mated pair! They hang out and explore together. If they get spooked they hide together also!! :wub:

10 hours ago, kimberbee said:

What a lucky duck that she got TWO!!! 

It took me longer than you to figure it out... 

Haha yes! I managed to find a pair for sale at my LFS!! I got them at a big discount also!! I'm so happy with them :D

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Merthynia said:

I'm so glad they have more room to explore!! :) I'm also glad that you're on here and I can still keep track of them!!

They do act like a true mated pair! They hang out and explore together. If they get spooked they hide together also!! :wub:

Haha yes! I managed to find a pair for sale at my LFS!! I got them at a big discount also!! I'm so happy with them :D

OMG :wub:.  See this makes me feel even worse that I separated the two at the LFS when I bought mine.  I didn't think at the time that they could live in harmony.  And here they were probably a mated pair.  What a mistake I made.  Well, I won't make that mistake again.  I'm so happy for your pair :).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 5:48 PM, gena said:

OMG :wub:.  See this makes me feel even worse that I separated the two at the LFS when I bought mine.  I didn't think at the time that they could live in harmony.  And here they were probably a mated pair.  What a mistake I made.  Well, I won't make that mistake again.  I'm so happy for your pair :).

Poor little buggers! I'd like to imagine the other one went to an amazing home also though! They are so great to watch. I'm contemplating moving them closer to my couch so I can see them a little easier. I'd need a new stand for them though!

• Like 1
On 11/28/2017 at 10:01 PM, Merthynia said:

37995755294_853b9afd3b_z.jpg

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'm kinda glad December starts this Friday.

I am only not-glad because I can't figure out where the rest of 2017 went. :lol: But 2017 has been a rough year so I say come on 2018, hoping for better things!

• Like 1
On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 4:01 PM, teenyreef said:

Me too! I just realized it's been two months since I checked in your thread :blush:

Hope things are going well!

Haha, I need to get some fresh pictures up don't I? Thankfully the next two weekends I'll be staying home and I plan to do some deep cleaning on the tank! Waterchange tomorrow after work and maybe look at some frags this upcoming weekend! Are you ready for Christmas Teeny?

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Merthynia said:

Haha, I need to get some fresh pictures up don't I? Thankfully the next two weekends I'll be staying home and I plan to do some deep cleaning on the tank! Waterchange tomorrow after work and maybe look at some frags this upcoming weekend! Are you ready for Christmas Teeny?

Ha ha, not even close. Although I'm a lot closer this year than usual, because I actually bought some presents already. My son's birthday is today, and we don't officially start getting Christmas decorations out until after his birthday (our rule is one special occasion at a time :D)

• Haha 1