Coral Vue Hydros

Best scape I've seen.

xiaoxiy

I've seen this tank before. There are quite a few insane tanks from Asia. Check their reef clubs or reef forums over there.

wow, is there a build thread on any of the forums?

Not that I can find. Although if you go through his videos, he has a 3 part video with him rockscaping it. I've never seen a reef done this way before and am blown away. I now wonder if the concepts he uses can be scaled down to a nano with similar effects.

anyone know the ID of that blue looking macro algae in the front?

yeah the aquarium game in Asia is just on another level.

I think that might be a blueberry gorgonian

large-Blueberry%20Gorgonian_Diodogorgia%

Is it an illusion of depth? Looks like a pretty massive tank.

Stunning. Thanks for sharing

Looks like a 48x48x24 cube to me.

Looks like a 48x48x24 cube to me.

About what I was thinking too. Big.

Not sure if it's new style or not but I am seeing more and more scapes with rock walls on both sides with the middle open. Might be the new "negative space" movement.

Quick!! Rescape!

freakin amazing. the blue grotto is meh (where is the chest of gold?), but the rest looks like a diving trip on lsd.

I did a sketch of two side walls, too. but threw it away for beingt to rocky. have to reconsider...

think this is the exact tank - an old japanese master, of course!

edit: haha, who needs glue anyway. just stare at the rocks for few seconds, bend their will, and they will hold.

amazing.

And so many people are so quick to claim their equipment is crap!

Good depth illusion but still a tank with a ton of depth. Can definitely be done in a nano but scale is going to be difficult. Reeferboos tank has a great depth illusion for a tank of its size.

Good depth illusion but still a tank with a ton of depth. Can definitely be done in a nano but scale is going to be difficult. Reeferboos tank has a great depth illusion for a tank of its size.

+1

freakin amazing. the blue grotto is meh (where is the chest of gold?), but the rest looks like a diving trip on lsd.

I did a sketch of two side walls, too. but threw it away for beingt to rocky. have to reconsider...

think this is the exact tank - an old japanese master, of course!

edit: haha, who needs glue anyway. just stare at the rocks for few seconds, bend their will, and they will hold.

amazing.

Anyone got this guys #? I want him to aquascape my next build!

He's in Korea.... If you get him, I want him too. Doesn't speak a lick of english so factor in a translator too.

No need for translator, my translation will simply be pointing at him, then to the pile of rocks on the floor, then to the empty aquarium :)

Probably also easier to do when you have hundreds of pounds of mixed rock to choose from.

Some vendors try to accommodate when you order but having it all at your disposal would be priceless. Definitely a great point.

I think that might be a blueberry gorgonian

large-Blueberry%20Gorgonian_Diodogorgia%

I just...fell in love. How have I never seen this before? Ahh and now it goes on the "

list"!

I just...fell in love. How have I never seen this before? Ahh and now it goes on the "

list"!

Gorgeously deceptive though. Probably one of the hardest-to-keep saltwater organisms out there. It's a non-photosynthetic gorg.

Snow_Phoenix

Blueberry gorgonians are very popular in Asia. Honestly, if I have a small penny for every blueberry gorg I've ever seen in my LFS over here, I'll be stinkin' rich.

And contrary to popular belief, it's not super-hard to keep as long as you target-feed it a few days. LFS has a few gorgs - 1 yellow, 1 white and 1 huge blueberry that he has kept for quite some time. All three doing really well. And he only doses phyto like once a week lol.

Blueberry gorgonians are very popular in Asia. Honestly, if I have a small penny for every blueberry gorg I've ever seen in my LFS over here, I'll be stinkin' rich.

And contrary to popular belief, it's not super-hard to keep as long as you target-feed it a few days. LFS has a few gorgs - 1 yellow, 1 white and 1 huge blueberry that he has kept for quite some time. All three doing really well. And he only doses phyto like once a week lol.

Lol doses once a week? Nice!

Archived