Top Shelf Aquatics

FS: Bubble Magus T01 Doser - $185 Shipped

jack1978

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why wouldn't you need it anymore?

Fragged my basketball chalice to the size of a half dollar. New rocks will take months to get covered in coralline. So I won't need to dose for a few months since those 2 sucked up most of the 2 part.
  • 2 weeks later...
HarryPotter

Too lazy to hook it up....empty threats.

Anyone want this thing?

Damn my Jebao doser is leaking and I can't find the issue.... Tempted but no $$ :(

Damn my Jebao doser is leaking and I can't find the issue.... Tempted but no $$ :(

If you'd been mowing some lawns instead of hanging on NR all day....we'd both be doing better. Be a team player, Harold and mow some grass. :D

HarryPotter

If you'd been mowing some lawns instead of hanging on NR all day....we'd both be doing better. Be a team player, Harold and mow some grass. :D

Mow some grass? Or be like pgrVII and blow some grass

Yeah yeah. I actually have one tomorrow morning- nice $45. Doubt that'll get me the doser though ;)

Yeah yeah. I actually have one tomorrow morning- nice $45. Doubt that'll get me the doser though ;)

PgrVII isn't blowing anything

PgrVII isn't blowing anything

Silly Harold.

You got the sequence wrong, Harold.

No, but a few more and BAM!

:lol:

Dang that's giving it away. Cheap people's need stop buying that jebao crap.

WORD!

..........hear that Harold!

HarryPotter

WORD!

..........hear that Harold!

Harold so sawwy.... Harold fall fo Jebao dosa not dosa of Jack... Harold need learn jack iz god and haz very good dosa fo very good price

Harold so sawwy.... Harold fall fo Jebao dosa not dosa of Jack... Harold need learn jack iz god and haz very good dosa fo very good price

LOL.

YEP, BUY IT!

Too lazy to hook it up....empty threats.

Anyone want this thing?

lmao. jack, i have never laughed out loud multiple times on a fs thread.

Archived