Cultivated Reef

Who likes FREE stuff?!?!

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hey Legendary Peeps,

We have another awesome summer deal for you guys! We are finally having shirts made after being asked so many times! These shirts are going to be pre-ordered at $15 shipped (retailed at $25 shipped). But to spice things up we decided to not just sell the shirts, but give them out for free for everyone that prepays!

Here is how to get a free shirt (Limited to Pre-Pay Only):

Purchase the shirts on our site under our new Merchandise section. Unfortunately our site won't let us create custom shipping options so to get around this... BE SURE TO CLICK "HAWAII" FOR $5 SHIPPING. All shirts are planned to be shipped in the beginning of July.

Now onto the awesome part! Once you receive your shirt, snap a photo of you wearing it in a public area and send it our way (post on a forum and also email us a file). We'll be using these photos as content for our site and online forums. As soon as we get a photo from you we'll refund you the cost of the shirt and the shipping fee! Thus... a free shirt! The cut-off date to submit your photo will be July 19th.

These shirts are going to be a 50/50 cotton-polyester blend so they're going to be super comfortable! Below is the design you will be receiving:

Just click the photo to be linked to the site:

18665044179_686bdcf1d1_b.jpg

We are currently accepting prepay for the shirts (cutoff date is July 26th) so everyone gets a chance to order!

Cheers,

Alvin

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Legendary Corals

Thanks a bunch guys! A lot of people have been taking advantage of this deal. I mean... it's FREE!!!

Legendary Corals

What sizes can you get? Do you have y'all sizes available?

We have sizes from S all the way up to XXXL! :)

And we just made the preordering process a whole bunch easier! Just follow the instructions above and you'll get your free shirt next month. No more silly invoices.

Nanofreak79

I seriously can't read that writing...is it just me? I'm guessing it tells you how to get free shipping.

I seriously can't read that writing...is it just me? I'm guessing it tells you how to get free shipping.

I can't read it either.
Nanofreak79

Ordered! I need something that goes with my new frag pack which is doing great!

s

Can you read cryptic writing? Explain......

All I can make out is be sure to 5 shipping :huh: WTF does it say?

Be sure to screw yourself and check out paying $50 to ship. Lmao

It's saying when you order select the Hawaii option so it gives the $5 shipping I do believe cause their website uses a flat shipping rate they can't change for whatever reasoning.

I ordered mine when they were doing invoices so it was done for me.

I thought they were $15 shipped not $5 extra or am I just totally confused now?

The shirt is 10 the shipping is 5

Here is the message I received earlier today

Hello jbb_00,

Thanks for the interest in our shirts! We've just made ordering the shirts easier. Just follow this link to submit your preorder. Our site is a bit odd and won't let us create custom dry goods shipping costs. So we got around it and created an odd location to be only $5. Be sure to click "Hawaii" for the $5 shipping!

http://www.legendary...rchandise/c1tei

Cheers,

Darwin

. ;)

Me dumb dumb, me figure out now. XXXL ordered, I'm a big guy, somewhat overweight but not morbidly obese or nothin.

No worries it's all sorted out buddy.

I thought they were $15 shipped not $5 extra or am I just totally confused now?

s

Can you read cryptic writing? Explain......

Be sure to screw yourself and check out paying $50 to ship. Lmao

All I can make out is be sure to 5 shipping :huh: WTF does it say?

This is what I did...

Click shirt picture

Click next shirt picture

Pick shirt size

Select "Hawaii" as the shipping state

Check out

Shirt is $10+$5=$15 total.

Me dumb dumb, me figure out now. XXXL ordered, I'm a big guy, somewhat overweight but not morbidly obese or nothin.18755363479_5779bd095a_m.jpg20060128-135539-1 by -Nanofreak79-

dude you don't need a xxxl. Was that you in the Legendary unboxing in your thread? I am 232lbs and wear a xl.

Be sure to click Hawaii for $5 shipping

Old mofo's need to put on your bifocals

You need to #### off :flower:
Nanofreak79

Didn't quite turn out as nice as I thought, LMAO! The first one I did was good but I erased half the video accidentally while doing it. DERP!

All my tees are XXXL, they shrink. I don't know how much I way anymore, I just go by what the mirror says.

Yes I spell weigh way

dude you don't need a xxxl. Was that you in the Legendary unboxing in your thread? I am 232lbs and wear a xl. You need to #### off :flower:

Dude that things going to fit like under armor

Archived