Coral Vue Hydros

Spec iii Reef

jbb

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not know this was a thing!! Gonna look sweet!

It is part of his new lineup . Photos do not do them justice, they are a work of art.

I have one of the previous gen tides. I so want the new one! Mind you my tide is over a vivarium rather than a reef. Still want though.

Nice tank by the way. Love the gobies!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Help me decide what to do with this , it has been running on my desk FOREVER in total darkness with nothing in it. I had a teeny tiny puffer in it at one time, but he didn't even make it through the night. (none of the 3 that the LFS had made it more than 3 days)

Tank : Fluval Spec iii

Return : Mini-Jet 606

Filtration : JBJ modular surface skimmer w/ inTank basket filled with part of stock sponge (for now)

in filter area chamber 1 : inTank basket (top - bottom) = blue filter pad / chemi-pure blue / sponge (rinsed bi-weekly)

in filter area chamber 2 : NeoTherm / mini-jet 606 / ATO float / ATO emergency float

Heater : NeoTherm 75w

Light : AI Nano (for now) - Sending my Tide back to Dave for the magical upgrade

Dosing : Jebao DP-4 (C-Balance A/B)

Aquatop AC/DC-One Emergency Air Pump also installed

Pic of Overflow

18692433671_ab4605639d_z.jpg

Overhead of Scape

18502336988_8f3f61b47a_z.jpg

Full Frontal :naughtydance:

18692944311_1fae3a0552_z.jpg

I have an idea of what I might do, but was interested in some outside ideas before I commit.

Hi JBB,

what brand auto top off mechanism do you use or is it a DIY using float switches? Let me know, thanks!

In the initial post I am using this :

http://www.autotopoff.com/products/DS1/

However I am changing to the smart ATO micro

That's awesome thanks! I was looking at the smart as well. Might be going with one soon.

One last question about dosing. Do you give your tank daily doses of A/B? I haven't started doing this yet as I don't have SPS but would like to start buying some.

I wanna know how well this works when you get it. I'm thinking about getting one!

I'll send you an email :lol:

One last question about dosing. Do you give your tank daily doses of A/B? I haven't started doing this yet as I don't have SPS but would like to start buying some.

.5ml of each every morning. 50% water change on Sunday's

• 4 weeks later...

Archived