Sign in to follow this  
LIVEROCKER

i HAVE returned !

HEY ALL....remember me !? eh....sorry ihavent beenaround...ive been in the process of moving and i got stuck on Final Fantasy 11 for sooooo long...BTW awesome game !

i like allthe great new NANOS!!! keep up the good work guys !

i will be postingsomeupdateson my 25 tall in the near future so keep ur eyes peeled..later !:D

I read up on FFXI. But $50 plus an online subscription cost? That's outta my budget. X) It's too bad because the graphics are supposed to be kick ass. Anyway...Welcome Back!:P

Welcome back LR! Haha...I thought the subscription cost for FFXI was too much too, but I just couldn't stop playing :D

-Lam

you know....you can get an emulator which will let you play all the old nes games on your computer.. I've got FFI - IV on my computer right now.

mike

and illegal :P (unless you own the game, and the emulated version is just a back up(sor something like that))

Welcome back liverocker.... Its a good thing you don't play Unreal online... because I would own you :P

LR in the house! Welcome back brutha!

Let me know when you're ready to restock...:)

Not a fantacy game guy, but Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell, Medal of Honor.......I lose track of days!

A buddy of mine was a lab monitor in one of the computer labs at school and he used to sneak a group of us in after hours to play Unreal Tournament over the LAN. Sometimes, we literally could not see straight afterwards from not blinking a single time during the 3-4 hour gaming sessions. Man, college was great.

HEY FLY waaaup my man !! ...yup im kind of dome restocking for the time being.....but i figure when i buy a house im gonna leave the nano world :(...im porobably gonna go for a bigger tank...transfer all my stuff an what not ya know ..well anyways thanx for the welcom back guys...i will post up my new pictres tommorow.

I'm in the same boat! Wife and I are moving back to So Cal......free NSW from Scripps......I have to go big, maybe 150ga!