inTank Media Baskets

Razor Nano Power Supply Replacement

JavaJacketOC

JavaJacketOC

Not sure if anyone will check in over the weekend but I can't seem to find a retailer that sells replacement power supply units for the razor nano and I can't seem to find the replacement part on your site.

The light is a a little under 2 years old and the PSU just died on me randomly (green light indicator on PSU comes on then immediately fades).

Suggestions on how I can replace the PSU?

HarryPotter

Not sure if anyone will check in over the weekend but I can't seem to find a retailer that sells replacement power supply units for the razor nano and I can't seem to find the replacement part on your site.

The light is a a little under 2 years old and the PSU just died on me randomly (green light indicator on PSU comes on then immediately fades).

Suggestions on how I can replace the PSU?

I would take the PSU apart before buying a new one. Check it out for loose connections or a burned out board first- its a cheaper and possibly faster solution.

JavaJacketOC

I would take the PSU apart before buying a new one. Check it out for loose connections or a burned out board first- its a cheaper and possibly faster solution.

I tried that first, didn't come across any loose connections but not all that confident with looking at the board to determine what's wrong...I'll probably call their support if I don't find anything between now and Monday.

Check the coralvue website store. Has lots of replacement parts.

I did, didn't see anything.

JavaJacketOC

I just linked it in my other post. the nano is the 60W one I think.

wow WTH...lol I literally scoured the site for 20 min looking for this. Thank you sir! A little disappointed it's 85.00, might just consider a different light all together.

wow WTH...lol I literally scoured the site for 20 min looking for this. Thank you sir! A little disappointed it's 85.00, might just consider a different light all together.

Try googling the output values (15vDC @ 5A) and see if you can't find something similar. Like this Toshiba PSU:

http://www.amazon.com/PA3283U-1ACA-PA3283U-3ACA-PA3283U-5ACA-PA3469U-1ACA-SATELLITE/dp/B000GZSGMI

JavaJacketOC

I spoke with Chris this morning. He suggested I try swapping out the power cord, which ended up resolving the issue.

Crisis averted! Thank you Chris!

Archived