Top Shelf Aquatics

Insane BTAs, Gumdrops, Rainbow Acans, SC Atom Bomb

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals
Hey there fellow reefers,

We've been on the down low, but we're back with a banging update! This update includes two insane anemones, some gumdrops, haitian ricordeas, incredible rainbow acans, collector zoas, and even a mini-colony of SC Atom Bomb! No need to keep on reading this, just scroll through the pictures like you usually do.

All pieces are live on the site. clear.png

LC Yellow Fever... a new strain of collector BTA. By far the BRIGHTEST anemone we've laid eyes on. If you're a collector this will shine among the rest.

18227111648_c227851a7b_b.jpg

Insane Fire BTA... Metallic fiery red speckles... A very unique strain that's new to us.

18416598211_17f1b08208_b.jpg

Three of the most uniquely colored rainbow acans we've seen in a long time

LC Rainbow Smoothie Acan, pastel rainbow colorations that is completely different from other acans

18414910455_4998855f23_b.jpg

LC Sapphire Embers, metallic sapphire blue centers with a fiery rainbow rim

18416546581_8cdf039340_b.jpg

LC Wet Dreams, hot pink center with rainbow rim.

18227194040_56972377e7_b.jpg

Two frags of Gumdrops, only $99.99 each! Closest thing to a rainbow rhodactus. Super hardy!

18228800379_1e82d4da70_b.jpg

18416636671_8d47afe3b4_b.jpg

Radioactive Rhodactus... the brightest shroom you'll ever see

18228854589_ed57326d90_b.jpg

The much sought after Fairy Tales... 6p for only $79.99!

18228718539_cb4532419d_b.jpg

And this 11 eye piece of SC Atom Bomb

18227206190_cb6bfbe9f2_b.jpg

Cheers,

Darwin

Red_Blenny

Hey there fellow reefers,
We've been on the down low, but we're back with a banging update! This update includes two insane anemones, some gumdrops, haitian ricordeas....................

I saw that and I was like, "I'm done reading, I'm going on the website". It's a nice piece and it makes me want to just buy it.......

Someone else GO BUY IT before I do. My bank account will thank you.

Legendary Corals

I saw that and I was like, "I'm done reading, I'm going on the website". It's a nice piece and it makes me want to just buy it.......

I got one that's 2x the size with 3 mouths for $15 more... It's basically two. ;)

It's been 5ever since I've seen a Haitian ric in person.

Cencalfishguy56

I got one that's 2x the size with 3 mouths for $15 more... It's basically two. ;)

Those BTA's :bowdown:

Legendary Corals

Did you ever email out those coupons from the live sale? If you did I never got one.

whooooops. all coupons sent! we had one hell of a month recently... we've been slacking. :wacko:

Red_Blenny

I have a piece that's supposedly Haitian (can't confirm it) but it does have a sweet red mouth that I rarely see from other R. floridas. Either way it's a nice piece and I'm jelly you got that for that price.

Legendary Corals

I have a piece that's supposedly Haitian (can't confirm it) but it does have a sweet red mouth that I rarely see from other R. floridas. Either way it's a nice piece and I'm jelly you got that for that price.

Hahahaha, I mean I have another one I can offer. LOL

You're welcome. ;)

I've wanted a Haitian ric for my ric garden for a long time. :)

Red_Blenny

You're welcome. ;)

I've wanted a Haitian roc for my ric garden for a long time. :)

LOL Thanks!!!!! I woke up and I was like, crap I shouldn't buy it buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I'll go on the website and check it out......... It's gone.

A solid blue R. florida with a red mouth is pretty darn rare.

Goofy question are you the guys that keep mounting the gumdrops on white acrylic? There seem to be a bunch of them out on the market all on the same white acrylic. I have now lost 2 of them trying to get them off the giant chunk of plastic they are at attached to. They are not dead but they have fallen into the abyss of rock work. Not gonna tear my tank down to get them. At the price they sell for , rubble rock, or frag plug would be ideal. I love you stuff you guys have an eye for great coral. But for gods sake tell the guy with the white acrylic to stop it.

Legendary Corals

Goofy question are you the guys that keep mounting the gumdrops on white acrylic? There seem to be a bunch of them out on the market all on the same white acrylic. I have now lost 2 of them trying to get them off the giant chunk of plastic they are at attached to. They are not dead but they have fallen into the abyss of rock work. Not gonna tear my tank down to get them. At the price they sell for , rubble rock, or frag plug would be ideal. I love you stuff you guys have an eye for great coral. But for gods sake tell the guy with the white acrylic to stop it.

Good God we hate the acrylic too. That's why we tried to make it as small as possible. These gumdrops come on the tiles from wherever they're collected. It literally came on a 3" x 3" tile. We glued them down to frag plugs now though as you can see. :)

You're welcome. ;)

I've wanted a Haitian ric for my ric garden for a long time. :)

Mirya - you have to posts some pics when it arrives. I really want to see this now. I have a bunch or Fla Rics, but have never heard of haitian rics....

Good God we hate the acrylic too. That's why we tried to make it as small as possible. These gumdrops come on the tiles from wherever they're collected. It literally came on a 3" x 3" tile. We glued them down to frag plugs now though as you can see. :)

The first thing I do is take them off the plug usually the shroom is attached to some ruble rock and I can glue them on my rock work. This acrylic is making me crazy. Gonna have to give you guys some of my cash come payday. Need some acans. Do you guys ship standard shipping in California?
Legendary Corals

The first thing I do is take them off the plug usually the shroom is attached to some ruble rock and I can glue them on my rock work. This acrylic is making me crazy. Gonna have to give you guys some of my cash come payday. Need some acans. Do you guys ship standard shipping in California?

Well... I don't really want to tear them off the acrylic. When they get bigger they'll move off the acrylic. Just smother the whole acrylic bottom with glue so you don't see it LOL. CA shipping is only $25. :)

Well damn, I wish I bought that Hatian ric now.

There is one more in the "Collection" section of the website.

Hi, I'm Mirya, and I'll be your enabler for the evening.

Archived