ReefCleaners.org

The Pastel Garden: Drop-Off

gena

beautiful as always, gena!

and love your kitteh!!

are pink trumpets just like the green ones

other than color?

Thank you :). Yep...the exact same..just a different color.

Wait there is a list? I'm on it!

You are on it :flower:.

Look at these frags I made yesterday! I decided I needed to JUST DO IT :D. The thing was taking up too much space!

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-22%20at%203.50.3

• Like 9

My green banded gobies have been at it again. Just saw these little guys flitting around at the water surface. One day I'm going to raise them...I HAVE to :).

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-22%20at%204.00.2

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-22%20at%203.59.4

• Like 11

Here's the mom. She has the beauty mark on her cheek :).

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-22%20at%203.52.4

And a few more photos..........

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-22%20at%203.52.2

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-22%20at%203.53.3

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-22%20at%203.44.4

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-22%20at%204.01.0

I picked up 2 snails today and they are going to town on the hair algae :happydance:. They are margaritas which I know aren't great for our warmer tanks. Live Aquaria says up to 78 degrees so I should be ok. They do like to chow on the algae :happy:.

• Like 8

My goodness! Amazing! Very happy Gobies!

Tank is just beautiful everything is filling in nicely and very fluffy. I love margarita snails but they usually dont last long enough in my tank.

The frags you cut are a very nice size. They will make a colony in no time in their new homes.

• Like 1

Thank you, ladies :flower:.

My goodness! Amazing! Very happy Gobies!

Tank is just beautiful everything is filling in nicely and very fluffy. I love margarita snails but they usually dont last long enough in my tank.

The frags you cut are a very nice size. They will make a colony in no time in their new homes.

I think I'm going to hang onto those turquoise frags for awhile. Maybe I'll be able to make frags from those frags before too long LOL.

Happy FriYAY everyone :happydance:.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-21%20at%209.55.0

• Like 8

Wow, you now have CATS! No, no longer kittens. They grew so fast. Do they always look so cute & huddled together or do they fight too over space???

• Like 3

I want their life

She's beautiful!!!! She's a she right? :)

wow....that is an great looking tank. All the colors are really awesome looking.

Thank you, BobinJersey :flower:.

"I'm tired"

Awwww.....looks just like my Arty :wub:.

Wow, you now have CATS! No, no longer kittens. They grew so fast. Do they always look so cute & huddled together or do they fight too over space???

no kidding!!!! omgomgomg They are growing sooooo fast! They do that quite often :D. They really do love each other. They don't fight for space but they do play fight.

Nicky did this, this morning. I asked my son if he put him there....nope! He did it on his own LOL.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-24%20at%203.19.2

• Like 4

She's a He. His name is Bernard. We usually call him Bernie, on occasion Bernardo, Bernardus or Bernardiño.

Well then...he's beautiful :happy:.

Oh cats................I do have one and he is 16 years old :lol:

In the end I think I like dogs better......

We have two dogs as well. Cats are easier :flower:.

We have two dogs as well. Cats are easier :flower:.

Well yes and no :lol: mine I think is losing his mind.....everytime he comes in the house he screams at me and I have to go shake his food bowl..... :D maybe it is just a game to him who knows. All in all a good cat though.

• Like 1

Thank you, ladies :flower:.

I think I'm going to hang onto those turquoise frags for awhile. Maybe I'll be able to make frags from those frags before too long LOL.

Happy FriYAY everyone :happydance:.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-21%20at%209.55.0

Oh man she looks so DISGUSTED with Nicky. "We aren't tiny anymore. GIVE ME SPACE!"

• Like 2

Well yes and no :lol: mine I think is losing his mind.....everytime he comes in the house he screams at me and I have to go shake his food bowl..... :D maybe it is just a game to him who knows. All in all a good cat though.

Have his thyroid checked. If he's hungry all the time, and even meows at you after he's eaten, chances are good he's having thyroid issues. Mine had that. No kidney issues but the thyroid. He had heart trouble in the end too.

Oh man she looks so DISGUSTED with Nicky. "We aren't tiny anymore. GIVE ME SPACE!"

LOL...I know :lol:.

Do not think he is hungry he just has an issue :lol: He comes in eats for about 30 seconds then goes back outside to sleep. He lives on the deck in a big giant dog mushroom bed even though he has one in the house.

IMG_1142.jpg

• Like 2

Do not think he is hungry he just has an issue :lol: He comes in eats for about 30 seconds then goes back outside to sleep. He lives on the deck in a big giant dog mushroom bed even though he has one in the house.

IMG_1142.jpg

Oh wow...he's a beautiful guy too :). In the future, if you notice those symptoms, it could be the thyroid. I guess it's very common in older cats. They do start acting senile as they get older. Both of mine did.

• Like 1

Thanks! he is a good guy all in all. I think 14 years or so and no littler box. We had to put one in the kids bathroom finally as he decided the rug in there was a litter box :lol: Thankfully only number 1.......

• Like 1