SaltCritters.com

The Pastel Garden: Drop-Off

gena

I think it's because dog love is such unconditional love, true love & loyalty to us and they ask for nothing but love, oh, and biscuits, and tennis balls, and food, and petting, and resting with us, and to go out on car rides.

• Like 4

I think it's because dog love is such unconditional love, true love & loyalty to us and they ask for nothing but love, oh, and biscuits, and tennis balls, and food, and petting, and resting with us, and to go out on car rides.

This sums it up perfectly.

I'm so sorry Gena. :grouphug:

• Like 1

I am very sorry for your loss. There are no words...

Your tank top is VERY nice. Very clean and neat looking.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

• Like 1

I can't thank you all enough for all the support and thoughts and prayers and wishes and just everything :flower:.

I don't have any tank pics but how about some kitties? :wub:

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-22%20at%201.38.4

Tank is doing well. The new lid is awesome. Last week, on top of my dog situation, Pinky was hiding. So I was worried about him as well. He seems to be coming out more and more so thank goodness for that. I have a feeling the kittens (Nicky specifically) terrorized him one day and that's why he went into hiding. Last week the kittens (can they still be considered kittens at a year old???) were especially rambunctious. Maybe because of what was going on in the house or maybe because they are just kittens LOL. But at any rate, Pinky seems to be almost back to normal, thank goodness :).

• Like 8

The kitties are all grown up and as cute as ever! Poor Pinky...I am so glad he was ok. :)

He really had me worried. My mind was already in worried mode so that made it worse! We are planning to remodel our house this summer (late summer) so the new location for the tank will be a place with no kitty access, for sure :).

• Like 1

Sorry Gena, losing a dog stinks, we lost one of ours last year and will never know exactly what went wrong. :(

Thank you. I remember when you lost yours :(. The unknown is the worst. I'm glad we were able to determine the reason for the decline but it also makes me worry for the health of my other dog and cats for that matter. Hopefully it was not something environmental and just something he was predisposed to. It's really unnerving and scary.

• Like 1

Poor Pinky! I'm glad he was OK :)

Maybe he was in mourning for your dog :tears:

It kinda felt that way :flower:.

Tooks some pics of the tank just now :)

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-24%20at%202.29.0

I love how spikey this toad is!

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-24%20at%202.28.4

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-24%20at%202.26.2

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-24%20at%202.28.0

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-24%20at%202.27.2

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-24%20at%202.28.3

• Like 12

I grabbed a quick video since Pinky was out and about. I was hoping he'd do some of his playful moves but not this time. He gets a little more active at the end of the day but lighting is better right now ;).

Just so happy he is back to his usual self :).

• Like 11

Your tank looks like such a happy place! The clowns are so bright and vivid it almost looks like the rest of the tank is just a fake background :)

• Like 1

Loved the video! Your tank is looking great! It looks like it has hit its mature and full stride. Very nice...What was that little fish on the glass at the end of the video by your fox coral?

• Like 1

Everything looks super happy and relaxed and always so pretty. Just looks like low maintenance fun.

Super low maintenance :). I used to spend more time removing algae but it's pretty much under control now. More coral growth equals less light hitting rocks which results in less algae :happydance:.

Gena,

Sorry to hear about Jack. Always tough to loose a pet.

Those kitties are cute!

David

Thanks, David :flower:. Did you get your new tank yet?

Your tank looks like such a happy place! The clowns are so bright and vivid it almost looks like the rest of the tank is just a fake background :)

Thanks, T :). Yeah, the clowns are super bright orange and really stand out with the more muted colors of the coral.

Loved the video! Your tank is looking great! It looks like it has hit its mature and full stride. Very nice...What was that little fish on the glass at the end of the video by your fox coral?

Thank you M2M :). 11 months old on Sunday!!!!!!

That little fish is one of my green banded gobies.....

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-30%20at%201.16.5

• Like 6

That's a great picture :wub:

Thanks :). It's an old one. Back when I got that cheap lens kit which I haven't used since LOL. I'll have to break it out again :).
  • Like 1

Gena,

Yes, picked it up this week. Skimmer arrived yesterday. Going to start putting things together tonight.

I am even going to start a tank thread!

David

• Like 1