ReefCleaners.org

FS: Radion XR30w Gen 3 + RMS Mount + Wide Angle TIR Lens

teejay

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the light spread with the wide angle lens?

I have a 60" long...just seeing how many lights I would have to buy? will 2 XR30s w/wide angle work?

Coverage on the wide angle lens is designed for 36 x 36 inches

Ok. Anyway I can see the pics of everything. I may be interested in everything. I live in Santa Clarita. What would shipping be?

Yes shipping is included in the price so you pay no shipping.

What's the light spread with the wide angle lens?

I have a 60" long...just seeing how many lights I would have to buy? will 2 XR30s w/wide angle work?

I've got the XR30 Pro with wide angle lens over a 36" and it's pretty good edge to edge.

No it wasn't me. I'm still on the fence. I have a 50gal cube. 24"x24". I probably wouldn't need the lenses or the bracket. So I have a new Kessil A-360we that I don't like. I was interested in this or the Gen3 pro or AI Hydra 52.

I'm stuck.

HarryPotter

No it wasn't me. I'm still on the fence. I have a 50gal cube. 24"x24". I probably wouldn't need the lenses or the bracket. So I have a new Kessil A-360we that I don't like. I was interested in this or the Gen3 pro or AI Hydra 52.

I'm stuck.

PM me if you end up selling that kessil :wub:

Cencalfishguy56

I'm stuck.

Same here, I have an a160we but need a 360

righttirefire

I want to join the radion club, but I can't swallow the price tag... $25 a month until it's paid off. Lol... that's only 2 years to pay it off with 0% interest

sorry if it has been asked or stated, but is the the pro model?

Not been asked but its in the title and not the pro model no, was used for a shallow tank with no sps so didn't need huge par numbers.

Not been asked but its in the title and not the pro model no, was used for a shallow tank with no sps so didn't need huge par numbers.

haha you get the huge PAR numbers anyways. Radions are some of the strongest LEDs out there.

I'm stuck.

Buy the light and I'll buy the mount and lenses from you or the OP.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived