Cultivated Reef

FS: Radion XR30w Gen 3 + RMS Mount + Wide Angle TIR Lens

teejay

As the title states, I have for sale an XR30w Gen 3 that was purchased in December 2014 and lightly used, from March to June of this year at around 40% intensity. I'll grab the manufacturing date when I get home and update the post, as well as pictures of the unit.

This comes with the RMS mount with all the brackets, purchased in February and also used same amount of time, as well as the stock lenses and currently installed wide angle lens kit.

Actually enjoy the lights quite a bit, but recently purchased a large tank upgrade from a fellow reefer that comes complete with lighting setup, so this is the beginning of my hardware sell off from my smaller tank.

Would like to get 600 for the total package shipping included.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryPotter

As the title states, I have for sale an XR30w Gen 3 that was purchased in December 2014 and lightly used, from March to June of this year at around 40% intensity. I'll grab the manufacturing date when I get home and update the post, as well as pictures of the unit.

This comes with the RMS mount with all the brackets, purchased in February and also used same amount of time, as well as the stock lenses and currently installed wide angle lens kit.

Actually enjoy the lights quite a bit, but recently purchased a large tank upgrade from a fellow reefer that comes complete with lighting setup, so this is the beginning of my hardware sell off from my smaller tank.

Would like to get 600 for the total package shipping included.

HarryPotter

Would you sell the mount if I trade you a hanging kit for it. The wife doesn't want anything hanging.

Careful please. The OP only has 16 posts. (No offense meant, just reminding)

Cencalfishguy56

That's why you ask the important questions when it comes down to crunch time and only pay for goods and services, people get scammed for not paying attention to details sometimes and other times the seller is just that good but its preventable

Cencalfishguy56

Cencal did you use to live in Fresno?

No I live in hanford 29 miles south of fresno but I always commute up there

Both of you have asked for separate items, and I would be willing to part out, but I will want to sell the light first and give that buyer the option of the 2 accessories, but as it stands currently, it's a package.

Also, I wouldn't do a straight up trade for a hanging kit, if that's what your post was meant to be 12_egg_omelette, the way you worded it could really go either way.

Oh man great deal! Any chance I can just buy the lenses?

WTH. You ask if he will sell separate and then you warn against him when someone else asks for something separate?

I'm tempted to pick this up BUT not sure yet,

HarryPotter

WTH. You ask if he will sell separate and then you warn against him when someone else asks for something separate?

Well for my the lenses are $30, but the RMS mount is $100. Im sorry if I offended anyone! :( Just wanted to remind to double check given recent events

Cencalfishguy56

No lived in Fresno then RI now tx. No I was saying trade plus cash.

Bet you like the LFS better over there lol so limited here

12_egg_Omelette

Our nearest local fish store is almost 2 hrs away. We're big because of the university where I'm at college station but the big nice ones are in Houston Austin and San Antonio.

Cencalfishguy56

Our nearest local fish store is almost 2 hrs away. We're big because of the university where I'm at college station but the big nice ones are in Houston Austin and San Antonio.

Oh Texas A&M I see haha but damn man that's a long drive move to Houston!

Manufacture date is 11/14, so a month before it was bought, and any pictures of the actual unit can be found in my build thread which isn't that old.

What's the light spread with the wide angle lens?

I have a 60" long...just seeing how many lights I would have to buy? will 2 XR30s w/wide angle work?

HarryPotter

What's the light spread with the wide angle lens?

I have a 60" long...just seeing how many lights I would have to buy? will 2 XR30s w/wide angle work?

I believe so. The stock (Non-wide angle) is easily sufficient for my 27, with SLIGHT shading on the edges. Two wide angle radions would be amazing for a 60" long...

Im jealous! haha

Ok. Anyway I can see the pics of everything. I may be interested in everything. I live in Santa Clarita. What would shipping be?

Archived