Mirya

Legendary Winner!

ml86743

Which is? Radioactive penguin eyes?

Hahah...might as well be. So many crazy names these days..Red People Eaters.

HarryPotter

Hahah...might as well be. So many crazy names these days..Red People Eaters.

Thanks! Wow- they look expensive from LiveAquaria! $80 for a "small" (One inch) frag, and mine is like a giant colony! I will try to make a bunch of frags and see if I can sell them here :)

ml86743

Thanks! Wow- they look expensive from LiveAquaria! $80 for a "small" (One inch) frag, and mine is like a giant colony! I will try to make a bunch of frags and see if I can sell them here :)

80 beans on LA? That's kinda crazy..I have some I got for 25 bucks with a couple heads...I really like the RPE"s tho...Under blue lights the red is real intense .

Cencalfishguy56

80 beans on LA? That's kinda crazy..I have some I got for 25 bucks with a couple heads...I really like the RPE"s tho...Under blue lights the red is real intense .

Yea but it's live aquaria! Almost everything on there is a pretty penny haha

HarryPotter

Haha whoops! I could probably get $20-$25 shipped for a pretty 5 polyp frag here, no?

Legendary Corals

Awesome to see this! Glad to hear that they came in well, there's a good amount of our new releases. Hopefully you like them!

• Like 1

Nanimal

The golden mauls look awesome in person. I saw them this past weekend when LC was in socal.

I'm liking the glitter bombs and vicious vixens from your photos as well.

• Like 1

enderturtle

I picked up some of those apparitions. Yellow/tan skirt with a bright purple center.

Definitely one of my favorite zoas. Mine are always open. Legendary Corals cranking out the top notch livestock!!!